Healers need some rating gains in 6-0 dps games

this breaks healer experience in solo shuffle and makes them not to play

Dps need rating gains on healer 6 0
And on top of that a massage aswell.

with a happyend or without?

2 Likes

Nah I don’t think so. Would take that happy end massage tho.

no dps don’t need that,
there is healer shortage and dampening mechanic reduce healing not dps

id take the massage my damn back is killing me, any relief on the ache at my back would be happy end for me!

i take the massage, never been on one tbh so first time for anything :man_shrugging:

Dps wait 40 min in queue so i’d argue they could use the extra rating more. besides healing is easy

Agree - just had a 6/0 dps and I went 3-3 and, while my mmr was 2,279 and the match average was 48 higher at 2,327, I gained zero rating. Next game was another 3-3 with a 6-0 warrior, but this time I was still at 2,279 and the match average was a whole 190 higher at 2,469 and I only gained +12… +12 to go even while 190 mmr below average? Totally unavoidable given the dominance of the 6/0 player in each lobby, and feel quite unfair as a healer to go even while below average mmr and gain nothing or a tiny bit when significantly below.

Your mmr goes against the other healer, if you are not better than the enemy healer you don’t deserve rating simple as that.

heals definitely dont climb shuffle easyer than dps :rofl:

3 Likes

But if there is a dps going 6/0, the other healer is no longer a variable that determines the outcome of the game.

Same goes to bad healer who go 0 6 carry them or don’t expect rating simple

Care to explain why disc and rdruid/evoker have more people above 2.4 than most dps specs

that is just not even true :rofl:

1 Like

Not saying either is harder or easier to push, but maybe you should factor in that there’s 25 dps and only 7 healer specs. I don’t think you can really compare spec specific player numbers for dps to those of healers because of that.

There are 7 healer specs and 25 dps specs - simple maths suggests healer specs will have more players above a given rating threshold per spec than dps, especially when you consider that 3 or 4 of those healer specs are definite favourites in Solo (disc for example having over 1,000 players > 2,400 compared to the next most popular resto druid at 490 players).

Total number of dps players over 2,400 is 8,982 compared to 2,682 healers, while 6 dps specs have more players over 2,400 than resto druid does.

Yeah? obviously because a game of 3v3 has 2 healers and 4 dps? so it’s pretty obvious that 2/3 of players are dps hello?

dps wait 40 mins because there is healer shortage,
what I say would help a lot to fix that,
I would not say that healing is easier than some dps specs

1 Like

Not sure what you calculated with his numbers to end up at anything even close to 2/3 of players being dps. That’s how it should be with 2 healers and 4 dps per game, but on the ladder it’s actually 77%, so more than 3/4, which kinda is his point with those numbers.

I still don’t agree on rewards for a 3-3 tho, a tie is not a win.

You asked for an explaination…

3-3 rating for healers only if dps 6-0
don’t be like that and distort things