Healing must be removed or readjusted in BG

Healing shouldn’t be very important role of PVP, but Blizzard puts it as very important role in PVP and create a lot of unfair coincidences.Blizzard should readjust healing mechanic in PVP at least.

What I suggest is, when starting healing spells, healer should start to get a debuff which decrease healing percentage capability, minimum will be %10 of healing in 180 sec. If healer, out of combat for 30 sec. this debuff will start to remove every 2 sec. 1%

This will help the classes use their abilities to avoid from damage more and bring PVP much more fair gameplay.

Currently, gameplay is healers and range dps are the behind, some melee dps middle and high mobility melee dps and Tanks are front to push in Epic BGs. Of course it works but, I have never seen the balanced groups in battleground groups. Sometimes no Tanks, sometimes no healers.

I wish Blizzard, readjust healing mechanic in PVP to make this game more playable in fun.

2 Likes

basically u want scuffed dampening

no ty its aite just nerf dh leech in meta and mw a bit

Yeah, and if their playstyle is the only thing getting hit by a forced debuff they are even less likely to want to queue as a healer. Not really a fan of this, sorry.

As you’re playing Warrior, It’s understandable purpose of your post.
Warriors cannot stand well without 3rd party heal.

but who would cry about that? most fun BGs are when no healers or only one on each side. They are clearly impossible to balance

I believe Vampiric/siphoning life or lich spells shouldn’t be counted as direct healing as It has different mechanics than healing. But, I still insist on any kind of heal shouldn’t be main role of PVP.

1 Like

Im a healer main and i totally disagree, you should always focus them and punish them for bad positioning. However I agree with how unbalanced bgs are, you get 3 healers in the alliance and 2 healers in the horde and horde dies which is unfair

Monks have high mobility, interrupts, bubbles, dot healing, direct healing, a lot of defensive spells. How can a monk be beat? Any possibility?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.