(heartbreak) scam guild with leader name Fløkíí

So, i’ve been playing this game since TBC really and today i’ve encountered one of the shameful behavior a community would do in this game.

I’ve been pugging my way thro this current patch as playing casually etc , and while entering a group with a guy named ( Fløkíí-Kazzak) a guild leader for a guild named Heartbreak , to mythic nylotha , after killing first boss he removed me from the raid with an excuse that he wants a guild member inside , while i refused and said i asked if this was a 3 bosses raid he said yes , he removed anyway from the group saying guild members prio … i mean prio in your own raid not involving random players and deciding who leaves and who stays and gets them stuck with the save because you want to abuse your group rights.

I know the matter seems annoying to some , trivial to others but just reporting this guild name and players that they are scammers makes me feel better not to have other victims joining and getting the same problem and end their night with an annoying attitude, which has been for the past patches from the current community really, and should be penalized not to be the same issue for other players as well.

Bekham,
Kazzak

You haven’t been scammed you joined a group and the leader of the group decides who is part of it and who isn’t. It is not very nice behaviour but it’s the way you go when you pug content.

1 Like

If you think he is rude. Guess what?

I had a full heroic run with my guild and when we reached N’Zoth, they kicked me because 1) my dps at Carapace was low -I died in phase 3- and 2) I never killed N’Zoth on heroic mode.

Now, tell me if your own guild kicked you from a heroic run because of low dps and/or lack of experience!

Guild members will always take prio over pugs. You were not scammed, if you paid with gold for the first 3 bosses and he kicked you and kept the gold that would be a scam, not for changing you out with a guild member. if you do not want this to happen consider joining a guild yourself where you will reliably get a spot and progress in.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.