Heirlooms where ?

So i just got my brother to try out wow we played for about 2 hours and hit lvl 12 felt real slow so i though we should just get him some heirlooms to speed up the process a little bit. When i took him to ogrimmar i could see the vendor selling heirlooms but he couldnt see the guy in fact none of the undead npcs are there for him can it be so that he has to go to undercity and get them were you used to be able to get them ?

Yes.

If he’s phased out in Org, he goes to UC.

Undercity rouge quater

Getting to level 12 is slow? WoW, people are so spoiled these days.

As for the question, yes, he has to buy them in Undercity. Undead in Orgrimmar don’t come until he does the Battle for Lordearon at 110.

1 Like

I started in wotlk before world revamp so i know that it used to take a lot longer. It is not about being spoiled its just that when blizz offers a lvling boost to him just for buying the game i have to make sure he holds back on that for a while so he gets into the game before he gets to endgame content and a full spellbook. I find it easier to make him grind some lvls if they are atleast a tiny bit quicker.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.