Hello...? any help, advice - anyone?

I’m getting emails off you for an account I do not own, giving me the Btag "Hello PMSanya# " and it’s a play time report.

I do not know this person and I have no association with them - how is it they’ve gotten their parental controls linked to my email and what can I do to solve this issue? I worry about my own account safety. and yes I have confirmed this is a legitimate email off Blizzard.

:slight_smile: I’d rather like the playtime reports to stop spamming my email box.

Well perhaps Blizzard can tell me tomorrow what can be done about this stranger who has linked their parental controls to my email

…or at least confirm that my account will be safe from this and that the person who has used my email can not in any way, shape, or form, attack my account using this method?

Thanks.

Hellllllooo?
Any answer? just to confirm this is being looked into…? or … something?

Hey there Ciole,

As this issue will require account verification and personal information we will sadly not be able to work through this via the forums for you, but if you can please contact our Game Master Team they will be able to look into this for you :slight_smile:

Pokes Emkasslo to this other thread where OP was answered earlier: Sorry for the second topic for 24~ h and no answer. :( - #4 by Kiemmaki

Yes, sorry Emkassio! After a day and seeing blues answer in other topics I was panicking and my help suggested I try raising the issue again. I was going to reply to this one but was told I could not. :frowning: you should delete this topic as I made a ticket. 4 days to wait approximately!