Hello Blues, Why can't we get this feature? (M+)

As alot of people are migrating to Classic, you would do well in keeping the faithful BFA players in their good graces right now. Getting dead keys are now worse than ever because of the surge of players that left BFA to go kill boars in Elwynn Forest. Teams split up and there is generally less people in the LFG to pick from. So now would be the perfect time for you to introduce a system that you basicly allready made years ago for Diablo III.

Making us able to set our keys to a lower difficulty in the “Font” should not be hard for you and would be such a quality of life addition many would love.

And something many are also asking for is the ability for us to choose which dungeon we want to do. This is something i know you are never going to let us do, but why not, instead of one dungeon per key, you give us three to choose from? each time our key upgrades, downgrades or is looted from the chest we get the option to choose from three different dungeons instead of just getting one at random. sure, some dungeons would be played less than others, but that is not a bad thing either. it only shows you what kind of dungeon the playerbase likes better and should steer you even more into the direction of what the playerbase likes(I know there are stats on this allready but more data is never a bad thing is it?).

1 Like

I think this is overall a good idea.

One of the problems with the current system is also that it’s difficult to practice a dungeon (with specific affixes) with regular M+ friends because you may simply not have the keys needed for this. We can’t say, “Okay, so we always struggle in Shrine of the Storm, let’s run it a few times tomorrow to get better at it.” It would still difficult to do because we’re sometimes more and sometimes less than five people, but the big obstacle to practice a specific dungeon at a specific key level within the same affixes week is the inability to choose keys.

Now the reason why they might not want to do this is that it would make targeted farming of specific items easier. Then again, it already is (relatively) easy if you PUG since you can run the same dungeon as many times as you get accepted to groups in the tool.

Loot should just be removed from M+ completion. You should get tokens based on key level and performance in said dungeon.

Each season then has a vendor with new seasonal gear, so you’re not farming the same stuff as last season but at +15 ilvl. As is expected here you would need to cap tokens per week to stop mentalists killing themselves. It also gives people a goal rather than fishing for titanforges.

Then you can add a better key creation system because targetted keys will mean nothing other than epeen on a virtual leader board. This should also lead to better competition as more teams can use live servers to practice for MDI entry. No one wants to watch the same teams every time.

And one more thing.

Keys could be given names similar to the random affixes in the game like ‘of the Aurora’ and ‘Harmonious’ etc. This will make keys more distinct, interesting and more like you’re playing an RPG.

e.g. Bolstering Fortified Necrotic Waycrest would be Devastating Keystone of Waycrest Manor. Something along those lines. Not hard to flesh it out, I just thought of this while typing this post. Might also help with MDI broadcasts if you can just refer to the Keystone’s nickname when doing the pre-match round ups.

1 Like

That would probably make me stop playing completely. The game already has more than enough time gating. I like that I have a chance to progress my character by doing a lot of M+ runs when I have time and feel like it, and I would loathe having to fill a bar or meet a cap every week because I don’t always have time or interest to play. I also like that I can run a M+ dungeon and that’s it – it’s not part of something else (other than the weekly chest), it’s just a dungeon with a potential reward at the end.

It’s an MMO not Diablo though? The M+ loot fiesta needs to go away. I’d rather have meaningful loot than doing the same dungeon 50 times to get a titan-forged version of the same stuff I already have.

I wouldn’t mind a Whimsyshire in WoW

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.