Hello new player for classic

My sensus mod says ca 1200 alliance characters on the pve cluster.
Good enough for me but some need more.

1 Like

Sounds about right for a Wednesday evening, which is raid day for most guilds.

Can confirm this is a thing. I am very much in a sort of limbo state where I’m just kind of awkwardly and casually playing TBC even though I don’t like the expansion very much while awaiting news on when we can expect fresh Classic. Say we do get a blue post and it pretty much tells us that we can expect fresh next summer, then I’d accept that and probably give the era servers a shot. But it’s the lack of communication that’s making me unsure on what I should do.

classic era is dead sry

wait for fresh realms
nobody playing at the moment
write blizz support and ask them why

2 Likes

Do you like classic? Then play classic.

No one knows the future, so have fun now :grin:

2 Likes

Testing again for log testing.

1 Like

Actually we Are

1 Like

you are playing on a dead realm

1 Like

Same here my friend

Mate, check bluepost. You dont need a hug anymore mate! We did it man, wowo <3

They already said “next summer”. Might come marginally sooner, but the reality is you’ll just have to wait to get ripped off. Not really something to cheer about.

Dear god mate haha :sweat_smile:

source?

I’d be very surprised if fresh ends up with more players than existing servers. There’s just like 10 people posting on these forums a lot.

1 Like

I’m sorry, you have to be more specific here.

You are so toxic, thats all.

1 Like

You’re entitled to your opinion, but you just don’t know any better. Even after all these years of being scammed by this deceptive company (who doesn’t even cover their track of lies and deceit to fool their customers well), you stand firm with your wallet. Unbeliveable.

Opinion and facts are two different things here mate. God bless you and i hope you et well soon :heart:

Yes, that’s my point. You have your opinions, you just don’t know any better. I suppose laying out facts doesn’t compute with you, but it is for others to see. Others more susceptible to the obvious.

You have to be a special kind of naive free wallet to not see that Blizzard stopped caring about anything but easy cash grabs years ago.

“We will ensure that Era players will have a healthy game …”

Haha, what a lie that was. A true scam, but surely they’re satisfied with all the paid copies. They could afford to ignore 100 players to monitor TBC with thousands and the implementation micro transactions (doomed to fail).

Meanwhile in Activlizz actual world:
“€35 for a copy (LOL PER char) …” - as planned, expecting negative feedback and lowering to €15 to become saviours to the naive again. As if €15 per char to keep playing on characters on a game you had to buy AGAIN, plus TBCC and sub for, not to mention they’re 15 years old, isn’t a robbery.

• Oops, boost. Killed Classic, ignores it.

Does nothing while the game dies on all aspects. TBC is dying too, now they drop the bait for fresh to scour the interest to uphold subs.

Ignorance is bliss until you get burned. Again.
They’re lucky to have you. Half-witted, paying customers are gold for them. Their ideal customers. Any ridiculous change? No matter, never complain, just pay.

Haha! What a joke of a company, but their fan-customers are even worse.
PS! I don’t expect you to have an enlightened moment here. After all you’re paying to play for a game you bought twice, but not only that, you sub and pay €15 per character copy for a dead version of it :joy:

You are right, god bless you mate :slight_smile:

Sensus now reports 1600+ characters on the EU pve cluster.

Just as information to the op in case you consider rolling or transferring there.