Help me if you can (Ingame gold)

Hi, my name is Nemanja, i am from Serbia, and i am 14 years old. I don’t have any money income so i need to save money from my lunch for game time. Because is WOW Token about 300k, if somebody is willing to donate me gold for Token.
My nick is Staniicc i am on Doomhammer realm.
My parents are againts WoW. (they’re letting me play it, but they don’t want to give me money for it.)
Any income is great.
Thank you! <3

level to 120 and farm herbs you might still make it- begging isnt nice and rarely works. good luck

You have an entire month to farm whatever you like. It sure should be enough time to farm for another token?

Good luck Nemanja from Serbia!

your parents are wise. learn differential equations instead!

This is unwise, too, because then he’d be turning the game into a job for sustaining that job. Then the trap is complete.

The most worthwhile activity would be working towards ending the reign of artificially created scarcity in this world, but if you offer people that, they usually opt for continued enslavement instead.

I would like to discuss that. It’s not incredibly hard to farm gold or flip items, just a couple of ways to get enough for a token.

Spending a couple of hours in farming instead of doing dungeons or whatever I would not call a job. It’s arguably a core of what an MMO-RPG is about. Just that in this case instead of buying a mount, you buy a token to be able to play the game without spending real life currency.

Unfortunately farming seems to be more and more frowned upon these days. Instant the instant gratification rises up and people demand free handouts. Enabling the latter makes it worse and I hope nobody will enable this kind of behavior.

There’s a profound issue with how people claim it’s so super-easy to make gigantic sums of gold in short amount of time, not only because it is usually extreme/ideal example, but also because it works even less well the more people heed that ‘advice’.
It reminds me of when someone was explaining AdWords to me and how feasible it is supposed to be, but then the guy revealed how he made it half a job with weeks of study and quite the shameless and competitive approach.
This madness will not benefit humankind.

We’re talking about ~250k here. Yeah, it takes some dedication. But the prices are not unrealistic I’d say.

And so let’s say it’s not a possibility. Then maybe it’s just not the game for OP yet? There’s so many games around. Maybe it’s a good life lesson that not everything is free.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.