Help me please with own experience

Hello girls and boys!
I know there is a lot of post like this but i wanna hear some own experience from people hwo play for long time and got much more experience in this game like me. So i play since SL launch. I really wanna main 1 class but can’t decide. So here are my options and pros and cons

Druid: I simply love the mobility the instant mount form and the tank/dps role mostly for TW events and normal instances.
I dont love that i barely see my tmog even in glyph of stars amd the eclipse rotation is a bit annoying that i must use aoe dmg to get ST dmg or backwards. And i play balance and Throgast seems a bit hard and boring with it.

Hunter: High mobility burst and love the tmogs. Love the dmg even if i must move. MM is what is like the most BM is a bit out of my hand but try to learn it. Affraid from not to good survability and that there is lot of hunters around. Thorgast with this class? Mostly MM?

DH: Love the theme the story the whole class. I’m only bit affraid because i’m not really a meele player and dont want to screw up others instances beacuse i can’t react in time and like hunters there is a lot of DH running around.

So any advice from this 3 wich should i main? I mostly do normal PvE WQ thorgast quest old content farm and after i choose a main (finally) do some m+ but don’t wanna be a hardcore server first m+ player. So let me know your experience and advice please! I know class is a personal chooose but seems i have 3 personality then :joy:
(Sorry for my english never learnd it just from movies and games)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.