Help me with offspeccing

Hi all,
can you please help me on which “strategy” I need to follow for having dps specs and not only my currest resto (shaman) spec.

I think weapons and trinkets are the ones needed to have extra for the dps and then on top of that some azerite armor. Although not sure if a lower ilevel azerite armor will be better than a lower ilevel chest, for example, that gives me the azerite traits I need.

How you manage for the same character to have different specs available?
Thanks
Alex

Two sets of gear where necessary (sometimes the same item works for both specs, depending on which class and which specs). If I have a choice of azerite pieces that could work just as well for either spec, I use the higher ilvl ones for my main spec. I don’t keep changing azerite traits because that gets very expensive if you do it often.

and what about your offspecs?
LEts say your offspec can use main spec’s azerite armor that is 430 or
azerite armor that is 415 but it can have the classes azerite pieces.

Where is the tradeoff here?

You’d need to sim both options to compare. Some azerite traits are powerful enough, especially if you stack them, that they more than compensate for the 15 ilvls. I don’t play shaman, so I can’t say for certain, but if your spec has a set of ‘must have’ azerite traits, getting gear that has those will likely be more important than the highest ilvl.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.