Help Request - Mouseover Healing Macro - Heart Essence

Hi All,

I hope you’re well?

I’ve been trying to get my Heart Essence mouseover macro to act like my other healing spells, however they only seem to work if i either:

1. Target the player’s raid frame
  2. Put my cursor on their physical character (very hard to be accurate in raid sometimes)

If i put my cursor/mouse over someone’s raid frame or party frame it does not heal them and i believe it will just self cast on me, or target if i have one already.

The macro variations i have tried are as follows:

#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,help][@target,help][] Heart Essence

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help][@target,help][] Heart Essence

#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,help][@target,help][] Refreshment(Azerite Essence)

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help][@target,help][] Refreshment(Azerite Essence)

#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,help][@target,help][] 2

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help][@target,help][] 2

Of course i may change this dependant on the specific major essence i’m using, and this is also important for those with a damage and healing capability such as Crucible of flame, in which i tried to use a Holy Shock macro that allows for both, see below:

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help,nodead,exists][@mouseover,harm,nodead][@target,harm,nodead,exists][@player] Concentrated Flame(Azerite Essence)

If i could get the healing component to work at the very least this would be a great help as i can’t go back to clunky target healing for a single spell, as during a raid boss i wouldn’t be thinking to do so :frowning:

I hope someone here has more insight?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi, which key do you use for this macro?

Shift + 4, it’s not bound to a mouse key as i know that mouse binds don’t work with mouseover on frames :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.