Herb/Mineral tracking does not work properly

I would say that 50% of all herbs/minerals are not shown to me on minimap. Yes, I have the tracking enabled, but it only shows SOME nodes, not all of them. When I try to disable and enable tracking again, all nodes suddenly are shown on a map, but disappear as soon as I start moving. Disabling all addons or restarting the game changes nothing. And the most weird part is that it only happens on Ravencrest (EU) server. On my main server, Ragnaros (EU), everything works perfectly fine, even with addons. It would make more sense if the nodes were not shown at all, but they are, just less than half of them, how is this even possible? I obviosly tried searching how to solve this problem, but so far I have found nothing, seems like no one ever had this before.

UPDATE:
Okay, since no one answerd my question, I decided to write a support ticket about it, and I turned out to be a big idiot. This thing ‘only happening on Ravencrest’ was just a dumb coincidence, because characters there just started playing in Zereth Mortis. In Cypher Research Console there’s an ability called Corial (3rd row, 3rd column), which allows you TO SEE ELUSIVE HERBS AND MINERALS. I have never read the last sentence of that thing for some reason, yet I had it learned on all my Ragnaros characters anyway, that’s why I had no problems there. This is ridiculous, next time I need to pay more attention to ‘zone upgrades’ (or whatever you wanna call it)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.