Heritage Armor

Hey!

Just a quick question… Is there an easy way to see if your toon are eligible for Heritage Armor?

I have race changed and faction changed ALOT during my 15+ years in the game.
I tried to look at the “payment” history to see if i have race/faction changed a certain toon but that didn’t seem possible.

Guess I have to log all of them to see if the Heritage Armor is unlocked or not?!

Race and faction change only matters for allied races. If your toon in question is a core race, all you need is max level and exalted with your respective faction, and then you can do a very quick quest.

If it is an allied race, and is past level 110, you can - I believe - go to your embassy, and see if you can pick the quest up. If you can’t, well, then that toon is very likely not eligible.

Just logging in will not do, because Heritage Armor doesn’t unlock automatically, you have to do a small quest, or a short questchain.

Ah ok… I thought that if you had done a race change (core races) the Heritage Armor unlock was forfeit. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah i vent to wowhead and looked through the “guide” and it is like u said… you need max level and exalted + a short quest chain for the core races.

Thanks for taking your time and replying Tinkspring.

Nah, you’re good. I race changed from Mag’har to Tauren and unlocked the Tauren heritage, so I can confirm it’s no problem.
Only allied races need to be levelled from 20-110 naturally to receive their heritage armors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.