Heroic/mythic BFA experience player lf weekend guild

Hi,
Looking for a weekend guild on horde side, preferably on draenor but i am willing to transfer if it seems like i could be in the guild for a long time and the guild isn’t new.
I’ve raided mainly as DPS in Uldir and BoDa.
i main a warrior but also play a druid/DK/paladin.
I Tank m+ and would consider tanking in raids as i don’t mind off specing, would also consider tanking in general.

please contact me on Zakuza#21776
or reply here and i will add you.

Hi mate,
While we are newly formed we have gone from a few members to most of a team overnight, we are multi cutting edge players mixed woth some socials and dungeon players, we will be clearing norm/hc/mythic of the new raid and will be doing so quickly amd efficiently. As far as raid days i believe we are going to be running wednesday and sunday, so if this is a problem i understamd however it would be great if you are interested. Alot of us are from the same place so trying to push community and efficiency. Currrently our off tank is unable to attend, if you wanted to we could trial you as off tank for now with dps off spec or vise versa, i would be happy to teach you if needed, we can talk abiut class if you decide you are interested.

Hi dude, we are currently short of a warrior and would be more than happy to have you as an off tank for nights our main tanks can’t make it! I think you’d be a great fit at vex.
<vex logging company> Ragnaros (previously vex-anachronos) is recruiting for the eternal palace! We are a guild which was formed at the start BFA as horde on anachronos, but after dominating the horde scene on that server we made the decision to move to Ragnaros.
We are currently looking for ranged DPS or restoration Druid (but are considering all applications).
In the recent tier we progressed to 6/9m and 2/2h. This tier our goal is to match that or better.
we raid Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 8:00-11:00 ST. We are a friendly bunch and will make a lot of effort to welcome you into the team. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY ON DISCORD! Lhollinrake97#6399 alternatively you can message our co-raid leader slyveon/adam#0609

@shaminrake, @gurren sorry weekends are kinda my limit i work random shifts on weekdays can sometimes be late shifts so i can never guarantee i could be there 100%

Hey Gorejaws!

Is mythic raiding something you wish to achieve?
If you would be happy with just HC difficulty but with a team that considered each other friends I could introduce to us, Out of Character - Argent Dawn.
We raid Saturday & Sunday nights, 20-23 servertime and we do not expect raiders to pay for transfer but can raid with us crossrealm instead.

You can check out our wowprogress page here; www.wowprogress.
com/guild/eu/argent-dawn/Out+of+Character
and get my btag or discord tag from there if you wish to have a chat. :slight_smile:

-Ofc I had to break the link to show it here, sorry-

Hey I saw you want to play on weekends, but if problem is raidtime. I’m building a guild that starts raiding at 21/21:30 SVT becouse I am in a similar position with mine job. If you like to have a chat add me #gnappy2181

I have added you