Heroic Warfront

Nope. I’m not one of those people who wants things gone because i don’t enjoy it. Now that it’s in the game, It’s in the game.

But like i said, Warfronts are garbage. Such a shame that so much money and effort was put into something so mediocre while it could have been spent on something a lot more useful.

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Heroic Warfront quest. Initially, the Heroic Warfront quest was disappearing or could not be turned in. We have since deployed a hotfix allowing quest credit to be retained and the quest can be completed. Please note: If the quest was attempted before the hotfix the character will need to attempt it again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding."

Did it for the 2nd time, still quest didn’t complete:) your hotfix is dogsh**.

Got the same answer this morning and I feel it is simply not acceptable. They should give quest completion credit to people who have completed the achievement.

It’s sad to see how much their standard have fallen.

5 Likes

Quest taken after hotfix, quest completed after hotfix as Lahrra said hotfix is a complete pile of crap. Fix it and award credit to those that have earned it we are being ripped off for subscriptions, That is a breach of Trading Standards under any legislative regime in the world, Start fixing your mistakes already 8.2.0 feels like a total rip off. Even the guys over at Cryptic are better at fixing issues than you are, and thats a F2P game. Oh bullsh1t I posted under wrong toon.

I feel similar about them islands. In fact I hate them so much that I cannot even bring myself to do 5 different islands for acheev to unlock Eitriggs next passive abiliity type thing.

I think they should of spent the time on effort improving for example pvp. I see they revamped WSG and AV but thats not really enough.
Thats just one example.

What do you think they might have invested time and effort instead of a the warfront?

I just completed the Hero Warfront and did NOT get credit for it . I did the most dps in the fight, Rokhan was present throughout the whole damn thing. It was a mess. I have bug reported it and raised a ticket but a member of my guild and others in the party also did not get the credit we should have got.

Such a mess :frowning:

*Just to add: this was at :10:50 BST. I have a screen shot showing the victory and that others in the group got the credit

2 Likes

This is such a joke, 2 different GM’s told me it got fixed, i think they didn’t get the memo XD I just hope they decide to give us the loot instead of wasting another 5hrs

2 Likes

One of the guildies did it this morn, and got the 430 item first time. Looks like it’s hit and miss if you get the reward…

1 Like

same here “TODAY”, I have got the quest, completed HC warfront, got the achievement, but nothing. Only I have received an 340 itlv Wrist. No quest completed. I have filled a ticked.
Someone said in a forum one theory “the quest cannot be finished in a raid group, since you queue for it while in a raid.” -Ironic ?
:wink:

1 Like

It is at this point impossible to do the Heroic Warfront and quest without several players (and NPC’s) being stuck in bugs/glitches.

So one of two things happened at Activision Blizzard:

1. It was tested, but the feedback was disregarded, and the Heroic Warfront went live with all the problems.
    1. No one bothered to test it at all and the Heroic Warfront went live in the current state

Beta for Azeroth

2 Likes

Still bugged this morning. We captured all objectives and killed all bosses. I got the victory screen, the achievement and a 340 piece of equipment. No credit for the quest though.

Can I have 40mins of my life back please Blizz?

2 Likes

More zones perhaps? More content similar to timeless isle/mechagon.

More war campaign. Or just go for the basics. pvp vendors, figuring a way to make sure that the moment a new patch hits live, the old content doesn’t become completely redundant and useless and keeping them in the loop too. More challenging world quests or even more raids.

Many different things could have been a replacement for warfronts and islands.

I understand the whole idea of making them a unique trait of BFA and all, but it surely didn’t work.

Just did it on my main, rokhan attacked our base straight away. We killed him in our base, and won it lol. Didn’t have to cap or build anything. Got a nice 440 wrist too ;).

We can do them, but we cannot get quest credit for completing it.
Care to fix that part of it too?

Did it 2 times. Got achievement, saw victory screen, got 340 loot. No quest completion. Is this fixed? Do i need to abandon the quest and take it again?

Same as usual really:

• Content for the 1% elite PvE’ers
  • Store mounts
  • Analyzing player statistics and engagement, to determine what “fun” is

Let’s also be real, BFA is about to enter maintenance mode, as throughout the next month, all remaining developer resources are being moved to work on 9.0 expansion.

All that remain to be done in BFA, is to pop out the last raid, some tiny morally gray lore and 1-2 hotfixes.

9.0 Cinematic reveal at Blizzcon in November 2019

9.0 Closed Alpha available May 2020

9.0 Open Alpha available June 2020

9.0 Launches mid August 2020 in Beta stage, with staggered content patches

9.3 Launches in Q4 of 2021 ending its Beta stage and reaching full content

1 Like

Yep, we did it yesterday too, someone said “don’t kill boss too fast” so we waited until all the buildings were built despite him harassing us all the time and 2-shotting people, tried to kite him around the map, in the end killed him in the middle in the last outpost after all the sieges were out, still, no quest credit, no loot, no achievement. One of the group members wrote a ticket, didn’t get credited anything either, just told to try again. :frowning:

It doesn’t matter how you do it, I did it “proper” way twice and didn’t get quest credit. Rokhan teleported out at 60% as intended, we built all buildings, sent out all sieges, captured everything and fought the boss once the gate was down and still got no credit. Half of the raid got it and the other half didn’t. So it’s just hit or miss at this point. It would be silly if blizzard told me to do it for the 3rd time since I already trusted their “hotfix” and got no credit when I did if after the “hotfix”. At this point they should just manually complete the quest for everyone who didn’t get the credit.

6 Likes

I send them ticket last night and the gm told me “Its hotfixed do it again, Sorry” . SO did it again and wasted another hour, but the quest is still not completed.

6 Likes

Same here @Valtharíen !