Do you want to raid in a friendly and mature environment with a focused mentality towards raiding? Have you ever wanted to commit to high-end raiding but have never found the right place to start? Do you want a place that allows you to discover your potential and be the best you can be? If so, we believe you could be perfect for us; and if you feel like it please consider applying to Creaturae Noctis.
Who are we? We are a group of chilled friends who want to take progression seriously and have fun doing it. We believe that our diverse range of experience in wow along with our shared passion to rise to challenges will be able to create a dedicated, positive and successful raiding team to progress in Mythic.
What is our goal? As a fresh guild, we’re hoping to set realistic targets over the next year and onwards. We will strive to reach Cutting Edge(CE) in the first raid tier, however our main goal is CE in the second raid tier. We want to focus on forging a strong and reliable raid team in the first tier to carry over into the next and that may take time and patience.
What do we expect from you?
- A serious attitude, you must strive to be the best you can be at your class. This includes both personal skill and your character’s strength (gear/gold etc). - Be open to criticism and feedback.
- Be able to form and portray your own suggestions in a positive, non-toxic way. Everyone has good ideas and we don’t want you to go unheard.
- A high attendance to raids. Raid attendance is very important to us and you must be sure you can attend to at least 85% of the dates. Please let us know with as much notice as possible if you won’t be able to attend.
- Dedication and responsibility, raiding will require chores and we expect you to fulfil those that are needed for both you as a player and the raid.
- Have a working microphone.
- Be able to communicate in English.
How will we ensure a successful guild?
- We will operate on a very strict no-toxicity policy. Progression can get frustrating but negativity will never improve our chances at a kill. If you have any issues with other players keep it private with an officer and preferably outside of raid times.
- We really can’t be bothered with drama and will just remove people that cause problems both inside or outside the raid.
- We will review logs and have weekly/bi-weekly short small meetings to allow everyone to be heard and ask questions.
- We will prioritise preparation in order to have solid plans during raid times. We will write up our own guides for each boss with links to other videos too.
- Having fun! We’re all looking forward to creating a great atmosphere and community to play Shadowlands with.
Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday. 20:00-23:00 (Server Time). We will not raid over the winter holidays (to be determined but likely a 2 week break).
Currently most in need for:
- Resto Shaman
- MW monk
- Shadow Priest.
- If you play any other class but think you may be a good recruit, consider applying or personally texting me through discord.
If you are thinking about applying, feel free to do so through our discord channel:
Or by contacting:
Sinnicall#4791 (on discord).
sinnicall#2563 (on Bnet).
Looking foward to hearing from you, see you on the Shadowlands!