[H]EU-Kazzak <Just> is back for Shadowlands!

Just is back for Shadowlands!
Shadowlands Recruitment Announcement Trailer

About us
Let’s skip over the boring wall of text everyone puts here, if you’re reading this you want to find out one thing only: what makes us different from every other CE guild out there? The answer is simple - atmosphere. We take great pride in fostering a completely uncensored, uninhibited, explicit environment where you’re free to speak your mind without wondering if you’ll hurt someone’s fragile feelings.

“Achievements” and timeline
Jul 2018: Established (BFA prepatch)
Dec 2018: Cutting Edge: G’huun
May 2019: Cutting Edge: Lady Jaina Proudmoore
Jun 2019: Faction transfer to Horde
Oct 2019: Hiatus started due to outside factors at 6/8M EP.
Sep 2020: We’re back on!

Goal
Cutting Edge.

Raid times
Thursday 20:00-23:30
Monday 20:00-23:30

Currently looking for
At the moment we’re mostly in need of a good healer (Priest/Monk/Druid/HPala pref.) and one or two ranged DPS (Hunter, S-Priest, Warlock). However, we recruit players over class, come have a chat regardless of what you play!

Contact us via Battle.net
Senna#21475

4 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand:

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

'sup, here with an update regarding recruitment needs - we’re mostly looking for good healers (Druid, Priest, Monk) and ranged DPS (Mage, Hunter, S-Priest)!

1 Like

Edited the “looking for” section - hit us up!

Edited again! Still in need of a good healer or two, and as always, player over class - hit us up today!

Edited and refreshed the “looking for” section again!

Edited! Still looking for a healer and RDPS most of all, but do hit us up with whatever!

2 Likes

Edited “looking for” again! A lot of our positions have been filled however there’s always wiggle room - hit us up!

im pretty new to raiding havent established even what class i will be playing however you guys seem like fun so regardless of if i make the team i want in

Hit me up and let’s have a chat! However, keep in mind that we usually only recruit players with previous mythic experience.

Updated! Still on the lookut for a good Healer!