[H][EU] Threeaction - Ragnaros 7/10M

Threeaction is the third iteration of the guild Reaction that has been ongoing since WotLK. We are a bunch of raiders that have extensive raid experience, including many realm firsts, and are (re)forming under a more casual, yet competitive atmosphere this time.

Our raid days are: Thursday: 19:30-23:00 Monday: 19:30-23:00

What we expect:
-A near 100% attendance will be required. We understand IRL can be a priority sometimes but we strive to have a small roster of the best players we can find, so not being able to attend one or both of our raid days can severely hurt our ability to progress.
-Be knowledgeable about your class, specialization, and the game. We’re looking for players who take initiative in reading up about encounters and are up to date with their class and preferred spec.
-Be chill, be nice, and come with an open-mind. And most importantly be able to take criticism.

What we’ll give:
-A clear and concise plan prior to raids with what we believe to be optimal strategies and roles. We are of course open to the idea of better strategies, so feel free to share.
-A nice and friendly raiding atmosphere.
-A casual but competitive schedule. Cutting edge is the goal; and we know criticism can sometimes be key to achieve that.

The key to progress in Threeaction is patience. In our books, it’s a marathon. The first tier we get Cutting Edge, no matter how late. The second tier and beyond we aim to go for higher ranks, and we would like you to join us in that.

What do we need? Currently we need a great mage and an exceptional shadow priest. Any other class is currently on hold, unless you consider yourself exceptional. Logs are an absolute must.

Apply at: h ttps://forms.gle/N7z8WL62pLKenbou5

For more details please talk to us at:
Heyn#2231 (bnet)
Heyn#5663 (discord)

Bump! We are currently looking for a few ranged dps, dps death knight and possibly one more melee (non dh/rogue) to finalize our roster for SL!

Bump!

Hope everyone is having a great time in SL! We’re still looking for great ranged dps and possibly a melee (non dh/rogue) to bolster the roster!

Looking for an exceptional mage!

Hit us up if you think you got what it takes!

Looking for a great mage to fill up the roster. A shadow priest, if exceptional, is welcome to apply too!

Progress started! Want to join? We’re in need of a great mage, warlock and shadowpriest.

Exceptional melee are of course welcome to apply!

Looking to progress into heroic and mythic with a core of realm first experienced players?

We’re currently looking for good warlocks, mages and shadow priests to strengthen our core going into tougher progression!

Looking for a mage, resto shaman (HIGH prio) and any exceptional melee dps to go into mythic together!

Don’t hesitate to add me or odoac if you have any questions!

Bump! Merry Christmas everyone who’s celebrating! Threeaction is still looking for great player to add to its roster. Especially a great melee (non dh/warr).

Exceptional ranged dps (who can flex into healing if neccesary) are definitely also sought after!

Either way for any questions, you can always hit Me or Odoac up for a chat :slight_smile:

Happy new years! We are ready to get back into mythic and smash some bosses, and we need you!

Currently looking for a dps who can flex heal if neccesary. But if you deem yourself exceptional, you’re always welcome to apply of course :)!

Bump! In need of a great Windwalker Monk, a flexible dps who can offheal when neccesary.

Of course all around good players are more than welcome to apply!

Bump! In need of great players all around of course, but especially looking for a boomkin (or two!) and a dps player who can flex into healing if neccesary.

Any questions? Don’t hesitate to add me.

Bump! Looking for a Mage and a Warlock!

Any exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply of course :slight_smile:

Looking for a good warlock and mage to join us in progressing.
Inerva close to falling! Obviously exceptional players are always welcome to apply.

You think you got what it takes? Apply at the form. Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to add me :)!

Bump! 5/10M. Want to progress Cutting Edge raiding and think you got what it takes?

Don’t hesitate applying!

6/10! Looking for a good warlock and/or mage and possibly another melee (uhdk/ww)!

Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to add me :slight_smile:

Hi, I have applied using the link you provided. Also, I’d like to add that it would be me, a warlock and a hunter that wishes to join. I know you’re not looking for a hunter right now, but it’s never a bad idea to have more rdps (at least that’s how I see it). We all speak english and we all have alts (the warlock and the hunter play dh, and I have a boomkin). Our logs and r.io are in our applications. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey mate!
Just wanted to add for my application, I have a hunter and a DK alt as well. Hunter already ready to join Mythic raids if needed.
Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for great ranged dps to progress further and achieve cutting edge together!

Bump. Still recruiting ranged dps to progress mythic.