[H][EU][Argent Dawn] <Protectors of the Weald> are looking to create a queer-friendly space

Hey everyone,

We are , a guild for and by LGBTQ+ people which is trying to create a queer-friendly space for people since the game can sometimes be a hostile space for queer people like us.
We are looking for newcomers and veterans, queer folks and allies alike, but our focus is on providing a welcoming space for queer folks, especially those who are new to game and still have get their bearings and want to find others to play with.
We are also looking for potential officers, who are experienced with the game and have fun helping out newcomers and returning players.
Gameplay-wise, our focus will be on providing cooperative leveling, Mythic+ and eventually a newbie-friendly NHC-raid. Do let us know what content you are interested in, should you be interested in joining. Should enough people be interested in RPing, guild RP events could also be on the horizon.

Briefly on my own person: I am Valhrafnaz, a non-binary medievalist living in Norway and I use they/them pronouns. I have been heroic raiding on my main since ToS and am currently standing at 3/10 HC SoD. I have some experience as raidlead during legion and I’d love to again do some of that with a group of newcomers to help others get the same joy out of the game in general and raiding in particular, that I get.

We’d love to hear from you!

1 Like