[H][EU][Draenor] <The Lost Sunstrider> 12/12H Raiding guild looking for friendly players to start raiding mythic. (Heroic on farm)

Forming quite a bit after the release of the patch, we have just completed heroic and are beginning the recruitment of a core raid team to begin mythic progression. Looking towards Shadowlands we eventually want to be able to reasonably complete heroic and perhaps regular progression of Mythic.

You will be expected to show up to as many raids as you can, but don’t worry about missing a few provided you can inform us in advance. We will happily run dungeons as groups together to help you gear up if you are a little lower with item level and corruption.

New and returning players will be accepted and encouraged to join, especially if they are dedicated to improving and learning class/raid mechanics. We would love also to recruit veterans to help out. Since we are a relatively small guild who stopped raiding originally after Uldir, we are after every class, with emphasis on damage dealers, but are after a few healers too.

In regards to age requirements, we are willing to recruit younger players provided they can be mature and play in a team environment. I know how hard it can be to find a guild as a younger player, so feel free to apply. For a bit of background I semi-recently resubscribed and managed to persuade some of my friends to join me in WoW, and have shown them what it’s like to raid, and now we are ready to move on with some more challenging content.

Voice / Discord will be a requirement but you aren’t obligated to speak.

Raid Nights (Server Time) :

Monday: 8pm-11pm

Saturday: 8pm-11pm

Farm raids may be on Fridays depending on turnout(s).

If you’re interested send a message my way:

Discord: Lemo#9202 (preferred)

Battle.net: Lemo#21269

1 Like

we still need dps btw

Honestly, we just need people that do bigger DPS than Lemo.

As a totally objective source, this guild seems really good and filled with cool paladins

Recruit me. :blush:
I raid with these guys on a regular basis. I would love to join, but different realms makes it impossible.

I would definatly recommend joining these guys. Good atmosphere, no flaming, fast learners regarding to progression on raids.

Still on the look for damage dealers! (And maybe another tank)
Ranged/Melee
Most needed classes:
SPriest
Windwalker
DKs
Ele/Enhance
But will happily recruit most other classes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.