[H][EU][Gehennas] <Morning Pump> Morning raid guild - RECRUITING FOR ULDUAR

| Gehennas | Morning Raiding GUILD RECRUTING PEOPLE FOR WOTLK !!!:

Our niche raiding schedule is ideal for many people that are willing to commit raiding consistently but don’t have a normal 9-5 office job, or they live in a different continent and enjoy raiding in EU servers.

We offer an experienced leadership in tbc that cleared content on tbc private servers in the past years, organized structure and a mature but chill group of people that enjoy playing together through the years.

Our goal is to raid efficient and clear all content in a timely manner while enjoying the process in a fun and positive environment.

We are open to transfers from all servers who have morning/daytime availability looking for an active community that can still have fun even while actually trying to play the game well.

Raid times and days:

Monday-Tuesday(when progress)-Thursday, 09:30 -13:30 Server time
Loot rules:
Loot council

We are recruiting players that respect the following requirements :

High attendance at our raids. We have and want to continue have a stable core of players that we can count on besides the occasional real-life commitments.

A good raiding attitude: being prepared for raids with knowing the boss fights, optimal gearing/spec, mandatory consumables, showing up in time, be active and a positive attitude.

Be able to grow as a team to progress through content, not act as a collection of individuals.

Enjoy and have fun in the game we all love to play and want to be part of a long-lasting community.

We are currently recruiting all CLASS AND SPEC for WOTLK!!!

2 Likes

We still recruiting raid leader and every class!

Bump, we welcome all spec and class

Hey, I’m wondering if your still recruiting for your main team? I’m looking to reroll to a feral Druid for WotLK. With a hunter alt.

I’ve been playing retail since the end of TBC and want to come back to my favourite expo.
I’ve been looking for a morning raiding guild for a while and this looks perfect.
My general raiding experience has always been to get AotC and then maybe the first half of the raid down on mythic with my guild.
If your Intrested at all please add me
ShaneEV#2387

Hey. Yes we still recruiting. Add me: Moonylight#1482

Morning PUMP guild is still recruiting!

We still recruting players for morning raids!!!Elemental shaman, Enh shaman, Hunter,Warlock!!!

Awesome guild!!

MORNING PUMP recruiting all DPS spec. All class will be considered. Add me: Moonylight#1482

MORNING PUMP is recruiting mainly DPS classes, but open for all good people :slight_smile:

Moonylight#1482
VinnieCFC#2606

Morning Pump recruiting:
Mage + Hunter + Ele Shaman + Resto Shaman.
Moonylight#1482
VinnieCFC#2606

Still looking for a Pumper Arcane Mage.

Morning Pump recruiting:
High prio UNHOLY DK
All spec and class will be considered.
Moonylight#1482
VinnieCFC#2606

Best PUMPERS EU

Morning Pump recruiting:
High prio UNHOLY DK / Mage / Rogue
Moonylight#1482
VinnieCFC#2606

Morning Pump still recruiting:
Hight prio - Blood DK, Combar Rogue, War Prot!!
Moonylight#1482
VinnieCFC#2606

Bumping , recruiting for ulduar

On the lookout for more dps!

Morning pump still recruiting!!!

1 Like

Do you have spots for mages ?

1 Like