[H][EU][Tarren Mill] <Amalgamation> 11/11HC - LF Raiders

Amalgamation is a new guild, formed from a core band of old and returning players. Our current aim is to build a solid mythic raid team and ultimately achieve Cutting Edge prior to Dragonflight release.

About us:

We are not a Hardcore raiding guild, we prefer to have fun and raid in a relaxed environment. Our goals starting out are:

• Ahead of the Curve: Jailer – complete
  • Build a raid team to begin mythic raiding
  • Cutting Edge: Jailer

Our raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday 19.30 – 22.30 CET.

We will accept any applications currently but our key needs are :

• Ranged DPS
  • Healers

What we require from you:

• A willingness to improve your character and respond well to constructive feedback.
  • A minimum ilvl of 255 prior to coming to a HC re-clear with us.
  • Regular and timely sign-ups to raids. We are not expecting 100% attendance – real life is a thing, but we do expect to know if you’ll be coming or not.

What you’ll get from us:

• A friendly community to enjoy the best aspects of this game.
  • We have a lively m+ community, with many players pushing 20+ keys. You’ll be guaranteed at least a 15+ clear for your weekly cache.
  • Regular social nights and an active and friendly discord.

Contact mcbain#2336 on battlenet for more info.

Hey, I’m looking for a friendly raid guild on Tarren Mill. 276 Spriest interested? If so, my Battle tag is AshyBoy#2285, I don’t come on forums too often so I might not see your reply.

Hey i’ve been looking for a guild just recently started playing WoW again hoping to get into raiding again btag is sharpey#2940 Cheers :).