[H]Holy paladin 8/10 hc looking for raiding guild

Hey,

Looking for a raiding guild for shadowlands. I played ret at launch but it is honestly the most boring playstyle going so I have made the switch back to holy. It is a spec I am very familiar with and have had a lot of success with.

I was a mythic level raider in BFA getting 6/12 in nyalotha.

Little bit about myself:
28 years old
English
Raided in wow since the end on TBC usually at a heroic or mythic level
Always dedicated towards being the best raider I can be, spend my time looking at strats and guides

Available any day any time

Any more information you would like to learn feel free to add me on bnet T0m#21289 or discord T0m#8255

Hey Relox, please pm me in game. We are looking for a healer at the moment, we are the Disbanders guild.

ABOUT US
AUDACITY Previously MAIM a Twisting Nether Guild.

Audacity A long running PvE raiding guild on Twisting Nether (EU) 10 Years . We are currently recruiting players who are both motivated and dedicated to raid at a high standard of raiding. We are looking for players who want to get the most out of limited time.

Why Audacity ?
Having progressed through Cutting Edge we realised that alot of time was spent in game, maxing characters and creating alts just to push bosses with 3/4 days raiding
scheduals. This had a strain on day to day life and we decided that would try to reduce the “forced” feeling of playing the game every day.
Most of us have Work/Children/Relationships/Family and these are important to us. For that reason, Audacitys goals were changed.

How old is everyone?
We have people who are ages 25-50

When do you raid?
Farm - Thursday 20:30 to 23:30 (Game time)
Progress - Sunday 20:30 to 23:30 (Game time)

What do you raid?
We do not rush into Mythic and like to take our time for progress. The plan is to get as far as possible with the goal being CE but we don’t feel that we have to rush it. This way we can have a more relaxed and enjoyable raids while still getting steady progression.

As we only raid 2 days a week we expect around 90 to 100% attendance to ensure we have the best setup

How to Apply
Use the link to join our discord discord.gg/pvQJHF2 - There is an application thread. Please fill in the application form on discord and post in back into the thread.

If you want to speak to an officer in game you can:

Febreeze
Supersenpai
Mtdndk
Kaption
Purplegirl

Current Progression

10/10 Herioc
2/10 Mythic

Hey man, i’m the raid leader of Pulling on Twisting Nether, we’re currently looking for a holy paladin for mythic progress, we’re currently 2/10M 10/10HC with raid days on wed/sun 19:45-23:00, we have an optional raid day on tuesday for HC reclear.

We also have biweekly guilds events on fridays which is either m+ tournament or arena tournament, both with price pools. Other than that we run alot of m+ if that is something of interest to you add me on btag: Emilnoharm#1316

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.