Hidden Appeance, Thunderfury

Hello,

I want to get the Thunderfury, Hallowed Blade of the Windlord appearance. I’ve read that to get it we need to kill Ash’golm in Vault of Wardens to get the Right Binding and the Left Binding from Dargrul in Neltharion’s Lair.

I’ve already did each boss 20x times and still 0 bindings.

So my question is: Is there any pre-requisite to be able to loot the bindings? Is the appearence still obtainable? Or is the drop rate really low and i just need to continue trying?

As far as I know it’s just a random drop, sucks I know. I’ve been going to the cave everyday on my protection warrior since Legion for the hidden appearance an still no luck.

I don’t know if this will help you or not but here goes.

I think if you get a hidden appearance for any spec e.g. assassin it unlocks the equivalent from the other specs as well.

I have never done any outlaw\sub appearance grinding yet I have thunderfury.

So what I am saying is if the current requirements of unlocking X spec is hard try to do another spec’s unlocking requirements.

1 Like

I got 2 of them when i was running mythic dungeons for achievments (i’ve been in SIN spec). Note that 1 certainly drops from Dargul, but second one can drop from any boss in Vault, i’ve searched on wowhead and there was other boss posted than the one from whom i got these bindings. They are still lying in my bank because i’m too lazy to make this artifact ^^

There is no pre-rec, it’s all RNG drops.

Many thanks for the replies! Guess i’ll need to continue bashing the instances until they drop.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.