High lvl players killin lowbies

Hi, I believe that this type of players must be somehow mentally ill or they are frustrated that they will never find a girlfriend and will be forever bounded to computers.

Imagine you are an adult and u makgora the kid in real life, like wth is this ?

I cant imagine that I kill some low lvl player, i would go vomit, is this honorable ? is this glorious ?

Probably so they can see posts like these on the forums

2 Likes

We should thank these players. They give us motivation to gank them back.
Whatever creates tension between factions in WARcraft, is positive.

9 Likes

PvP servers are not for everyone I guess.

2 Likes

Ngl, some would totaly deserve that.

To topic, well, its a war after all, one side against other, also u agreed to this by joining pvp server.
I have to admit i killed few low lvls by myself, when i was helping friends and taged mob i needed, or when they ganked someone of my faction.

There are people killing lowbies for various reasons.

Going out of your way to kill lowbies, or do this as hoby and camp lowbies for hours for sure show something about person itself, but so does insulting others and calling them names for what they do in game.

Summary: I was killed in game and now I will degrade the character of my killer because my ego demands justice.

You making whine posts like this is exactly why some people enjoy griefing others.

1 Like

dont play on a pvp server is your solution here :slight_smile:

the taste of these tears fuel me

1 Like

27 11 11 Mu Ha Ha

Unfortunately this happens, some people get bored whilst others are fuelled by the salty tears it creates.

Tbh I don’t roll on pvp servers because I value my time too much to deal with it.

This is why they gank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

After weekend in Darkshire on both my rogue and lock together with my shadowpriest friend we were a bit burned out. But this post recharged my energy faster than a cup of thistle tea.

2 Likes

Its nothing personal, it’s just about turning a 1 into a 0.

Sometimes i go on a retribution crusade with my main in strangle and kill every lowbie because a friend got ganked/camped earlier… even if i can’t find the real campers, their faction will be collectively punished.

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t worry OP, many of us got tricked into rolling on PvP realms by our fond memories of Vanilla that had some semblence of human decency among players. I won’t be making that mistake again, and neither should you. There is nothing wrong with rolling PvE, and only ones who say otherwise are the deranged griefers afraid to lose all their victims.

1 Like

I came back to the game after 1 year, and wanted to start leveling another character to lv 60 for TBC but was bored and decided to gank with my rogue. The last few days were fun in duskwood and STV :slight_smile:
One shooting is always fun, and especially when they log to their mains and I just sap them until they rage quit :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for showing me a video that I’ve never seen before. That was great.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.