High raider io score but not know tactics?

I’m trying to understand how there are people out there with really high raider io scores but still not know boss tactics?

Just wasted a 15 HoA key as a result :frowning:

People with high raiderio scores also make mistakes. People are not machines. It is a difficult game.

1 Like

I understand that, but to get a high score presumably you’d know the tactics from completing multiple runs. This person didn’t know what to do

Did you just look at the score, or did you look at their run history? Particularly their run history for that dungeon. If someone has paid for boosts to get their high score, they likely won’t have much history or experience.

On the other hand, as Psjohly said, people make mistakes. Or something might have happened in RL that distracted them at a critical moment.

1 Like

We are at a point in the current tier were players out-gears content a lot, so on Fortified most bosses will die under 1 min. This allows a lot of players to build up rio score during Fortified weeks without learning the boss mechanics which means they are likely to fail on Tyrannical weeks.

My guess is that you failed on the second boss because of the adds? Am I right? On Fortified you can nuke the boss without the adds ever becoming an issue, so people don’t have to learn.

1 Like

Very commonly is because some of the players got their score playing with guildies so pugging puts them into a setting they are not used to. Sounds weird at first but I notice that there is stuff that people dont account for if they hardly pug. Its a long story but overall if you pug, you kinda try to expect the worst (even if not all pug groups are bad).

Just inspect them.If they played with stacked armor,everything should be crystal clear.

No one cares about io score anymore,since tons of people got it by buying every 15 boost for KSM mount.

Might also be a case of a High IO player not knowing the tacts for low level dungeons :confused:

You play a +20 very differently to a +15 or a +5…

Just being devils advocate here, there is after all no information to go on

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.