Highelf/ Void elf

I wrote a really good story for my character Tireesa Suncrown who is from Suncrown village.

Like any Thalassian elf she comes from a sad backstory. Her father was killed and raised into the scourge, only later to be killed by Elven Rangers.

Her mother was killed in Suncrown village.

Her sister was killed in Isle of Quel’Danas where she was stationed.

Only she and her brother survived, by avoiding the war itself since they were both young and inexperienced.

They later refused to suck magic out of animals, and joined the High elves in exile. They went to Dalaran where they remained.

Tireesa joined the Silver covenant and was trained by Vereesa Windrunner to become a skilled Ranger. While her brother became a priest.

In Cataclysm she joined the Silver covenant to defend Quel’thelas from the Amani tribe, and it was the first time seeing her home again… bloody and empty. She grabbed a family heirloom and left back to Dalaran after the job was done.

When Alleria Windrunner returned she was amused by her famous stories. She later joined the Void elves in Telogrus thanks to Alleria’s influence. Her appearance didn’t change aside from having grey hair. Her brother remained as High elf as he cannot abandon the light. But the two siblings remain having a good relationship.

What do you think?

1 Like

I think it works, I don’t have anything jumping in my face of lore-wrong.

4 Likes

I feel like there’s a weird gap between Cataclysm and Alleria’s comeback (which was between late Legion and early BfA). What did she do during that time period? How did the Purge of Dalaran (which she would either witness or actively partake in) affect her? What drove her to pursuing the Void, which is a heavily dangerous sort of magic aside from ‘I respect Alleria and she’s done it’? I have nothing against the general premise, but I cannot help but think a few things could use some clarification.

2 Likes

She did participate in the purge of Dalaran. She really hates the horde, and the Sin’dorei is no exception. She does feel like they are still her “kin” but “lost” in her eyes. First it was the exile, then it was the bombing of theramore (which she has High elven friends living there, and even gnome friends) So this affected her badly.

I didn’t want to include it just because it’s controversial.

As for the Void, she is Edgy… very Edgy in personality. She always felt like there was a void in her heart (no pun intended), so she joined the Void elves hoping to find that belonging (and indeed she did). Alleria is a good teacher and her role model, she helped control the whispers which was overwhelming at first

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.