[H][KAZZAK] <Murder of Crows> RECRUITING FOR SHADOWLANDS

[Kazzak][H] is a semi-hardcore raiding and M+ guild on a casual schedule. We have a solid core of players who are all very active. Currently looking to start build a raiding team from scratch. We are aiming for a 2 day raiding schedule (TBD) and we are looking for all classes. We are also looking for people who want to focus more on keys instead of raiding.

Our Expectations (What we need from you):

Consistency - We need raiders who will show up on time, every time.

Class knowledge - We need people who know how to play their classes at a high level without us having to prod and cajole you.

Growth mindset - Our ideal raider learns from their mistakes and is looking to improve constantly.

We are a highly goal-oriented guild looking to build and grow throughout Shadowlands expansions to come. Our end goal is to become a powerhouse Cutting Edge guild in Shadowlands. Because of this, we are looking for people who will stay for the long haul and become a part of our guild family. If you are just looking for a stepping stone guild please do not waste our time.

What we provide:

A fun competitive atmosphere - Lots of friendly banter and ribbing with players pushing each other to be the best they can be.

Raiders and officers who legitimately care about you as a person and a player.

A solid progression environment - Our raiders constantly help each other with annoying grinds and progression.

Flasks & Feasts while raiding

Please feel free to contact me or an officer at any time for more information

Battle.tag:

Recruitment Officers: Soul#23723, Orange#2572

Discord:

Recruitment Officer: Soul#1823, Future #2969

We got some people interested so far, ping me on disc or bnet.

Hello =) What hours do you plan to raid ?
Me (Resto druid) and my friend DH(Havoc) are on the market for a guild that starts around 21.00 servertime. Both of us got kids/fam .
We both raided HC/M in most expanssions. Got Ahead of curves.
Good progress in m+ dungeons etc.

Hello there, I hope you enjoyed our chat.

After some talking with the rest of the core and you, I’m inclined to believe that our raiding time will be 21:00 server time. It’s still up for discussion but it seems that everyone is sold on that time so far.

Hope to see you around!

Hello there, as more people have joined. I’m going to add another note.
We are mostly looking for DPS (not hunters) and maybe another healer for the raiding team.
Feel free to contact me regardless of spec if you’re interested for a more casual spot or for the mythic+ team.