[H][Kazzak][Mage/flex] Lapsed player looking for a new home

About Me

I’m 29, played since the last few months of Vanilla and raided a lot in TBC and Wrath, tapering off in Cata and coming to a halt in MoP due to increasing strain from university at the time. Now, with Shadowlands imminent I’ve decided to finally look for a new guild with which to get back into raiding and trying out some of this Mythic+ dungeon business.

My main has generally been mage, but I’m open to playing most other classes as well. Currently I have Mage, DH and Paladin at cap on Kazzak, Hunter close behind and others to follow during the pre-patch.

Anything else you might want to know, best place to get me is on Discord at:

Frelphin#5794

1 Like

Hey Aceshi

‘Old Enough for Mythics’ is a newly formed english speaking Semi-hardcore guild on Horde-Kazzak ready for Shadowlands currently recruiting for our first raid team.

As part of the guild we would want you to be involved in the social dynamic of the group. Members of the guild, MUST be 18+. As a new guild we will be learning and growing together, we have some very experienced players as well as a few new players. All levels of game knowledge are welcomed as long as you are willing to learn.

We will be raiding twice a week (Most likely Thursday & Sunday - 19:45 - 23:00) with the option for a third during progress weeks, this will be Heroic to begin with however as the guild progresses and player skill develops you can expect to clear some mythic content too.

Recruitment discord: h)ttps://discord.gg/6UZuqx
Feel free to drop me a message on discord if you want to know more! MrDamnLol#3607