[H][Mograine] <Guild Name Not Available> Recruiting for TBC

Horde | EU-PvP | Mograine | TBC Recruitment

About us:
GNNA is a new guild, formed by a group of like minded players who wants more out of the raiding experience. In most of classic so far we’ve experienced that guilds are running things with a casual mindset - we want more than that, while still having fun.

What we have to offer:
We aim to compete with the best, even though we don’t raid every day - we realize that there is a life outside of this virtual world, but whenever we do play we want speed, precision and a high level of play. We firmly believe that we can be competitive among the top guilds with this mindset.

Progress:
18/18 Karazhan
2/2 Gruul
1/1 Magtheridon

Now that we have the content on farm, we look towards starting alt runs up so gearing mains will be easier => Come join us in our Loot feast.

What we expect from you:

• No slack on enchants, professions and consumes
  • You are punctual, be on time for raids. (outside entrance, consumes in bags)
  • above 90% attendance => we want a tight team.
  • Standby(benched), Mean be online and ready to go within minutes (counts as being in the raid).
  • You have seen videos and read tactics on encounters before raid.
  • You have read and seen the spreadsheet before raidstart, so you know you assigned role.

We are looking for:
1 x Holy Paladin
1 x Ret Paladin

Raids:
Our raid-times is 19:30-23:30. (server time) Wed/Sun.
The raid team will be selected at least one day in advance and we expect the bench to be active during raids. We recruit people to stay active and they should always be ready to get in the raid at a moments notice. Moreover we use Loot council as the way of distributing loot.

How to Apply:
Go to our DC (discord.gg/SpcrSPsAdy) Fill out the form in the recruitment tab and you will be contacted asap by one of our officers.

Bumpedybump

hey Myrrior, can you bump this?

Myrrior is not available for a bump

Who dis???

bumpy the rogue came down a long and narrow road…

Bump me harder

so hard, ohh so hard

Don’t mind me. Just passing through.

Bumpy is going places.

It’s Monday so I should bump this thread

Bump this thread - it is wednesday.

Bump because we need healers

Ouch i cant post something that similar it seems .

Did you try to rearrange capital letters?

Saturday is bumpday

Sunday and Monday too.

Bumpy Monday

We go to raid and we kill the content - loving it.

Must. Not. Bump. Too. Hard.