Holy Pala LF Raiding Guild

Evening all, as the title says i’m looking to find a raiding guild that i can learn the ropes with and improve overall. In truth, i don’t have any wow raiding experience but we’ve all got to learn somewhere right? I’m not fully bis yet but i’m probably about half way there. I can raid pretty much any night so timings wont be an issue. I’m currently on earthshaker realm but i’d be willing to transfer for the right guild. Cheers.

1 Like

Hello we (STORM) are on Earthshaker, and are in need of a healer for our raid team. We raid AQ40 Sundays at 19:30 and BWL+MC on Wednesdays at 20:00. We are semi-casual and value friendliness and being nice over other things. Hit me up in-game if you are interested! (Zanth or Zanthia in-game or any other officer from Storm).

HI Malpercion

We are on Pyrewood Village, very active server, and we have a space for a holy pala in our roster.

We are a social raiding guild, clearing all content and pushing into AQ next week.
Would be happy to have a chat with you if you were interested.
Shadowspirit in game or Khalia#4035 Discord or Khalia#2524 bnet

Hope to speak soon, but understand if you get offers from your current realm

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.