Holy paladin LF a m+(mainly) and hc-mythic raiding guild

Hello!
I am looking for a m+(mainly ) guild!! In season 1 i didn’t push as high as i would love to so my goal starting with the new season is to push for +15 and higher!! My io score is around 1040!! At the same time i would like to clear raids on hc difficulty and pushing mythic in a relaxing and structured way !! I can raid any day but i prefer until 23:00 st!!
Thank you for your time
If you are interested you can add me on battlenet andrew#24396

post updated with information about raiding days and hours

Hey there! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey mate, sent you a bnet request.

We could help you with the raiding HC & Mythic part. There is also a few of us that would be interested in the M+ part, sure we can discuss.

We are a one day guild raiding Sunday evenings with the goal of clearing Heroic and pushing as far into Mythic as we can.

We have a vast experience in the game, with the officer team playing back as far as vanilla and playing in some top guilds.

I have almost decided my new destination but if any guild is looking for a skilled holy paladin with experience since wotlk we can have a chat

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.