Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Hi all good afternoon.

What I am looking for in terms of a raiding guild:

Progressing at a steady rate and is focused with the goal of reachin cutted edge. Mature, friendly, likes doing things outside of raids like mythic+s doing them as a guild and is active ingame aswell as using voice coms discord ts3 etc.

About my character:
Character Name: Årthur
Class: Paladin
ilvl: 414
Spec: Holy
Neck level: 57
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/årthur

Raid Days/Times I can Do:

Every day besides Saturday and timed no earlier than 19:30 game time but would prefer 20:00 start.

Raid Experience across my characters:
TBC: All raids besides black temple and sunwell
Wrath: All raids besides Naxx
MoP: All raids besides siege of orgrimmar
Draenor: Took a break
Legion: Antorus: 11/11 NM, 11/11HC.
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 NM, 7/7HC, 4/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor: 2/3 NM
Nighthold: 10/10 NM, 10/10 HC, 3/10 Mythic
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 NM, 8/9 HC
BFA: 8/8HC, 1/8M Uldir
BoD 9/9HC, 1/9M
CoS 1/2NM 1/2HC
Eternal Palace: 8/8 NM, 8/8HC, 2/8M

Being raiding since tbc, played since vanilla for more experience check my achievements if needed.

I have all the communication programs such as:

TS3, Discord, Ventrilo, Mumble.
Got a fully functioning microphone and can speak fluent english and I’m not afraid to speak up when needed.

Preperation:

I will come to raids with fully enchanted gear/gemmed, also bring food,flasks, potions, runes.

I read up on tactics either written or by video if im unsure of a mechanic that im not quite sure about thats what my research into new bosses entails.

What your getting from me as a player:

Very active, friendly, mature, likes to have a laugh now an then, focused, reliable,
veteran wow player with an extensive amount of experience Healing/Tanking over the years, puts 110% effort into everything related to pve.

I research my class using the Paladin discord, icyveins, bloodmallet, questionablyepic and other sites class discord has information on.

Contacting me:

Any questions about what I’ve mentioned in this post then let me know add my btag.

If you would like to discuss my application further we can have a chat on discord and go from there thanks.

BTAG: Eremus#21771

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.