Holy Paladin LFG

Hi, 388 Ilevel Hpala just got back to the game and looking to raid with a nice friendly and progressive guild/community. I would be willing to transfer.

Hello Unraveling!

We’d be very happy to welcome you into our guild, we have a mixture of old and returning players, and are always happy to do things to help!

We are Raiders of Rohan (Zenedar/Bladefist/Frostwhisper), and you’re welcome either as a raider or a social. We run mythics every day, our Discord channel is active and, if you have any interest in raiding, we raid on Wednesdays and Sundays. 8-11 server, and our current progress is 7/9 Hc and 1/2 Hc

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on battlenet, my ID is GillRLister#2659

Hi,

A new guild on Stormscale called Benched looking to recruit for crucible of storms and 8.2. Currently 8/9HC BoD.

We raid Thursday and Sunday from 20:30 server time until 23:00 server time. We are a group of 15 with curve experience in both Legion and BFA as well as some mythic experience.

Recruitment needs are:

1 x DPS With Tank O/S
1 x Full Time Healers
Several DPS

Riddesu#2266 - GM
Mods#2952 - Me

Thanks,

Progression:
CoS:

*2/2 HC

Battle of Dazar’alor:

• 1/9 Mythic
  • 9/9 Heroic

Raid Days (Servertime):

• Wednesday, 20:00-23:00
  • Sunday, 20:00-23:00

SaltyGits

Is a raiding guild, consisting of old and new players, We came from the guild Gits , that have a history all the way back to vanilla. and have always got AHOC .

What is the goal:

Our goal is to do regular mythic raiding with a group of like minded individuals.
The ambition is to clear the content while it is current, but the mindset we have is that we go as far as we can, as long as we’re having fun while doing it.
This means that even if we don’t clear everything, at least we’ll have had a blast trying and knowing that we did our hardest to get where we are. And that is good enough for us!

What do we expect:

We expect our raiders to always bring their A-game to raids.
People can have off-days, and that is alright. Just as well as people can have Real Life emergencies, which obviously wont be a problem either

for more infos contact me:
Btag: c0re#2104
Discord(prefered): jaycore#8306
or any other officer ingame

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++
Heroic COS 1/2
Heroic BOD 9/9
Mythic BOD 1/9
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed - Open For Mythic +
Melee - Shammy - Wind Walker Monk
Ranged - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy- holy paladin
Healer - resto shammy

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Windy86#2593 -Guild Affairs /Recruitment/Community Assistant. larryfield#4235 - Council/Raid Assist/Community Assistant.
Magica#2865 - Healing Officer/Council/
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team

Punished a cross realm raiding community is looking for a healer to join our ranks. If you like chill, drama free, mature and fun raiding environment then we might be for you. However our end goal is AotC only :slight_smile:
Raiding times Wed7Thurs from 21 to 00 server time.
Add me on discord if you are interested and we can have a chat: Mari#6813

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387