Holy Paladin mana generation in PvP

About time we saw the mana gen nerf reverted please, really isn’t fun ooming this fast.

5 Likes

What do you mean!? I love playing Holy Paladin and running OOM in 2 minutes while Riptide has 2 charges, has less CD than Holy Shock, heals more, and costs less mana :slight_smile: All while his passive earth elemental pet destroys the entire team while he’s spamming purge on an infinite mana pool, great fun!

6 Likes

hpala is the worst healer in pvp right now…low heals, high mana cost, low mana recovering, longer cds than other healers, every small advantage that hpala has can be dispelled by almost any class…everything revolves around wings and divine toll…without these 2 spells its gg pretty fast…

2 Likes

You been most op healer for like 6 months straight so… but yeah i agree, resto shammy and their power, specially of their pet is idiotic.

Doesn’t really matter if a class has been overtuned prior, Holy Mana generation is utterly trash. Tbh, holy overall was significantly overnerfed.

1 Like

I completely agree, wtf is blizzard even doing at this point?

3 Likes

Roll ret, they heal almost just as much and deal obscene damage.

i can feel ur pain through text, mate…

1 Like

I am really disgusted of how weak they have made Hpaladins. 1 step before quitting this clown fiesta, for real.
The mini game which is called PVP , no one cares about in the company, so i expect the next changes to take place in the next 1-2 years. All hope is lost. There is only 1 solution, to reroll to a hpriest or rshaman, if you have time ofcourse. if not, its just alt f4 from the game.

1 Like

Imagine how dead is this game, ,you have wrote this 27 days ago, and no action has been taken, they even ignore the opinion of a multiple rank 1 player like you, forced to get here because you love the game and your class, and there are no game developers or they are and they just don’t care of fixing what the community is being spamming them in the forums. I can understand that they can ignore underdog scrubnoobs like me, but when a game dont appreciate the opinion of their pro’s its immediately a dead game.

1 Like

I hope this is your first expansion. Because you are showing yourself to be very ignorant about the game by saying this.

this is dead wrong by this opinion you have here wow was dead in vanilla and has always been dead.

Do you want to explain how and when it was alive?

Why are you(PVE PLAYER) commenting on a post about how bad holy paladins are in pvp?

Immune is absolutely correct, blizzard is a garbage company and the fact that pvp has gone to the sh*thole we call shadowlands s1 & s2 just proves it.

You don’t ruin a spec completely and call it balancing, you just don’t. It shouldn’t be hard to even out all healers to a CERTAIN degree, right? Apparently it is very hard. Blizzard’s vision of balancing holy paladin because of them being op 3-4 months is completely ruining the spec for the next 8-10 months.

And also, the meaning of “dead game” is the fact that wow has lost a tons of people/subscriptions these past expansions (sl & bfa), and recent events don’t exactly “help” the game lol.

I’m very glad you still appreciate and like this game though!

2 Likes

No, the question is, how ignorant are YOU to call me ignorant without knowing what we are talking about? Your highest achievement is arena is the “Step into arena”.
I am pretty sure you are trolling and you are trying to trigger me, some people find it fun to trigger others, i dont understand why, i will however do this only once, and enlight blind people like you with the below links.
Holy paladins can only play with 2 combos, turbo cleave or ww/warr and fmage, otherwise you are trolling. Even with this 2 combos, your partners must have rank 1 exp to keep you alive.

State of holy paladins above 2400.
Go to pvpfr - stats and look at the 3v3 bracket above 2400

Current state of wow and active pvp / pve players right now.
look at AsmongoldTV video with title Not Even 2 Million Subs!? Asmongold on “WoW Numbers Don’t Lie” | By Bellular

Stop trolling in pvp forums when you have no clue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.