Holy paladin mana Issue in arena/RBG

Hello fella gamers.

As some of us know in dragon flight season one have had us holy players in a really weird spot. I Notice that in arenas and mostly rbgs.

This must change asap as no one wants us for 2s., and high rated rbg when u can have evoker/mw destroying the healing meters and good group spells to outplay other players. We got nothing to do dmg with the slightest, a lil blessing of summer , and small bonk of judgement ofc.

Mana are the biggest issue here, i lose games just because i go out of mana, all the other healer i face got alot more than i do when i am at 0%, this cannot be right.

I Hope the devs take a great look into holy paladin soon as possible. i write this to bump up more holy posts, WoG and holy shock -HEALING- was to little.

With good regards, Yuline.

2 Likes

That’s a rather polite description of Holy being in an absolute horrendous state. At this point the spec needs either some major buffs or a rework, but seeing how recent reworks turned out, I’d rather call for an overhaul (heh).

If i used the words i mostly do when complaining i would get another silence on the forum :'D

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.