Holy Priest Dps

Now before you get mad i am not about to ask for an all-out DPS build.

I have been Discipline for years and really want to re-roll Holy but the lack of DPS has always put me off.

Do you think if i was to use the Azurite powers for extra DPS when available it would be able to do enough DPS for world quests by myself?

Depends on how you define “enough”. You don’t really need a lot of dps for world quests in the first place to get them done. But it’s never gonna go really fast as Holy, especially when it comes to the elites and dps traits won’t really change that.

Honestly, just take apotheosis. I don’t think your traits matter that much for dps but apotheosis should allow you to do high damage for however long it lasts.

You can do any quests with holy priest anybody else can do but it obviously can take quite a long time but with your heals you are virtually indestructible too so just go along and enjoy the ride…no smash and grab for healers, but isn’t that how it should be?

1 Like

It’s not the traits that are the problem. Holy can actually do some damage. Each holy smite does twice the damage of a discipline.

It’s just that it has so lackluster tank healing that you are never allowed to properly throw enough offensive spells.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.