Holy Priest - Mordretha

So I tried a ToP, it went well until this one. What you recon is the best thing to do here? Talking about the phase where you get the green circle around you and get pulled in by that “black (green) hole” thingie. I main r-shaman, and used to go spirit walker, but yeah…do I stay distant?

Beem watching a few vids as well, it still feels so chaotic :wink:

It’s pretty chaotic but manageable. Hpriest as a fair amount of instants, almost all of them are worth casting so try not to waste them if grasping rift is about to be cast.

The pull isn’t that fast either, there’s plenty of leeway to get as much distance as possible, when it overlaps with the other abilities positioning is absolutely key, if you end up in a bad spot you basically won’t be able to cast at all but if you place yourself right there’s actually a lot of room to cast a a few spells. It’s only 6 seconds long too.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips, the thing is, I was in a pug, and the rest of them kept being badly damaged.

Of course I can’t control what others do. Even though they’re 6 seconds, DPS sometimes doesn’t care, focuses on DPS even though they take avoidable dmg.

So I focus on my own safety first, so I save the instant cast spells for during or after the “pull”, depending on dmg done.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.