Holy Priest to Void Weaver

Please add into game a variation of “Codex of Xerrath” for Holy Priests which will infuse all your holy type spells with void turning your spec into more fantasy variable thing.

1 Like

Holy priests are better off getting something in line with their lore. You are basically stating a holy priest should be a disc priest. If you change the name to rightous fire or something close. You get a paladin.

Adding void to a holy priest no longer makes them a holy priest but corrupts them into something else lore wise. Yes we do have a few shadow spells but holy priests are nearly all holy. Holy priests need to be the center of healing and buffing in a raid and dungeons. That everyone wants and needs one in their groups.

Holy priests need their core role back, make us the best class for the niche we are clearly ment to fill. Priests already have disc and shadow specs.

You probably misread everything, i’m talking specifically about customizing the look of spells. Codex of Xerrath serves only that purpose for warlocks so i ment something in the same lines for holy spec.

Really sounds counter to the lore, a void holy priest. Have not played warlock for a very long time.

Well then you can give all your thoughts in the lore section gl.

while I don’t dislike the idea of that kind of effect changing tool, since I always envied the warlocks getting the cool customisations, I do think such a feature would be better suited on the Shadowpriest - Ie, it infuses your shadowy spells with void, to make them more Void’ish. (could still have the effect on shadow spells disc and holy also uses).

On that note, holy priests do seem to have a thing for Holy Fire
so perhaps that could be a spell effect variation. :thinking:

All that said, as a longtime lover of anything void in WoW
I’d love to see a holy priest slinging out void healing :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy priests have holy spells, what a revelation (joking). Adding void effects to a holy priest holy spells would appear very hard to reconcile with the specs identity. Holy priest have very few non holy spells for attacking. Shadow Word: Pain is a DoT, Shadow Word: Death has limited use (30 seconds CD).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.