Holy tip: track Flash Concentration without addOns, enable Personal Resource Bar

Escape > Interface > Name > Personal Resource Display. It looks like this i.imgur.com/h9dOq9C.jpg , a Health/Mana frame under your feet, but what matters is the tiny icon of Flash Concentration, with the number of stacks and the remaining duration through rotating brightness, it fades out when out of combat.

It is not as detailed as WeakAuras or audible but it gets the job done and I am now used to it. It was enough to get Shadowlands Keystone Mister in a week, using it. It is still far better than looking at the top right corner.
Sometimes it gets hidden behind my party frames if I am looking up.

Stan Flash Concentration! Holy Priest is freelo in Mythic+! :angel:

Why not just use WeakAuras? Prehistoric computer. :t_rex::woman_in_manual_wheelchair: I need all the RAM I can get.

4 Likes

Good tip! Thanks for sharing

My sight is not so good, so I will not see such small icon. I prefer using WA. It is so big and glowing!

3 Likes

Still prefer WAs. They can glow and make sounds which means more time spent looking at important stuff and not at this. Cool find though!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.