Honor Classic Wow, what option to make ticket under?

I cant for the life of me find a good option or way to create a ticket around this following issue:
My honorable kills are not calculated and i cant see my honorable kills in any tab but the “lifetime”-tab. I cant see honor gained, i cant see how many honorable kils ive got yesterday, this week, and so on. The rest of my guild all have a working honor-gained UI that shows everything as it should but I do not.

How do i create a ticket in blizzards support that actually lets me get to someone with this issue?

3 Likes

I have the very same issue! So annoying, everyone else got honors but not me. Please let me know if u find the solution.

Have had the same issue from start until now. Support says they cant do anything about it and we need to report as bug only… What a damn joke

I have the same problem

GM Support cannot fix bugs. They aren’t developers employed by Blizzard.

So by opening a ticket about a bug, you are actually:

1. Wasting a GM’s time.
  2. Lengthening the GM queues for everyone else for an issue you know they can’t help with.

The correct method to deal with a bug is…

1. Click on the RED ? on your toolbar.
  2. Choose HELP
  3. Choose Submit a Bug from the left hand side menu.
  4. Fill in the details requested.
  5. Click on the Submit button.

You will not receive a reply of any kind, but all reports are read by the APPROPRIATE team, that is, the developers. Validated (as players report a lot of stuff thats not actually a bug), Prioritized, and then Actioned based on the priority it was given.

This is the ONLY way that us in Europe, are able to report a bug. The forum staff cannot process bug reports ordinarily. There have been cases where the developers have asked them to gather information on a bug, but those are anomalies. GM’s cannot action or fix bugs.

Then what is the bug? That the UI is bugged? That honor is not calculated? That some people had a bug happen to them that wiped everuthing but lifetime? Obviously its quite an issue if you mean that there is nothing blizzard can do about a bug that affects lots of players and invalidates hours upon hours of gameplay. Also not knowing if the bug is just visual or if its an actual bug so that honor will not be calculated.

they do not respond to tickets in the game for more than 5 days, even to those questions to which they answered within 2 hours 15 years ago. + Now it’s not even visible that the request was sent and is not saved in the history. Maybe the whole system in the game ticket does not work.

Hey everyone!

The good news is that this is very often a result of a problem with the Interface and any addons you might be using.

Take some time to reset your interface and you should hopefully find the correct statistics from the honor tab.

Should you find that after going through those steps and the honor tab is still not displaying the correct information please do report it as a bug. The more information we can provide on potential issues the easier it is for our developers to work towards resolving them.

after I wrote to all tickets to all departments, 5 minutes ago after relogging everything worked without manipulating adons. Thanks.

Also it’s fixed for me. I didn’t need to manipulate any addons. I just went offline for couple of hours.

Its not a visual bug and its not caused by addons. I asked other people to inspect me and they see the same numbers as me. Only HKs and no honor…