Honor gain

Maybe it’s time to increase BG honor by 50%? Most people are legit braindead AFK in BG’s because the grind is so long, and I imagine youre loosing subs becasuse people simply cant CBA to farm 10 hours a day for a month to get gear

5 Likes

Here I’ll translate:

Increase BG honor by 50% cause i cba doing daily bg once a day and maybe a few BGs during BG weekends so now when i woke up at s3 start that i wanna play i cba spamming 10h a day to get what i couldve easily prepared for.

Also tl;dr free retail gear pls

1 Like

That is a terrible translation.

1 Like

To Wushu:
Stop writing psycho messages like anyone will understand the madness you are uttering.
Stop trying to blame people for wanting to have spare time instead of having to work like slaves for pixels.

Usually you get max 1000 honor per hour non weekend. One item can cost as much as 17.8k honor. Thats ~18 hours

So roughly 100 hours of BG’s for a full offset. In retail, it took me less than 20 hours to grind full offset AND mainset. How are you telling me that the time spent inside BG’s in TBC is value for honor?

Oh, i grinded this gear on retail in arena, i also had great fun while doing this, cause i can play with my friends. Now, you have to spend time with atleast 40% of your team being fully green geared since it takes too long to gear up, and you can only gear through battlegrounds. So its an evil circle of just praying not to end up with green lowbies.

They should increase it. And everyone who has played PvP and is a part of the more serious PvP players have been shocked since the release of TBC at how low the rate of which you gain honor was at.

2 Likes

BG’s are supposed to be fun. But they are litteraly just mindless farm because people have to do it for so long that they just indusrialize the farm or afk while doing it. Im not saying give the gear for free. Just 50% increase

1 Like

Battlegrounds are supposed to be fun but thanks to the player base and Blizzard, they are not. Arena Wannabes keep on making premades and Blizzard keeps on allowing solo queue players being farmed for honor. As a result, it’s not fun for anybody.

1 Like

To Biophotonz:

Go play retail.

woooooah shot’s fired, good luck coming back from that one

1 Like

I did 14 hours of battlegrounds in the start of season 1.
I got 9.5k honor - i got so mad.
It is so much not worth it.
I totally love playing battlegrounds - especially the old AV’s without resources cap - but now i cba playing BG’s - i rather just do my 10 arenas and get gear that way.
And then have some pve pieces where i could not bother to farm battlegrounds.
Having to spend 70-90 hours in battlegrounds to get offpieces is just stupid.
I mean if I recall the belt itself is like 18k.
so that means I had to play 30 hours to get 1 piece of equipment.

3 Likes

I only played retail cause i got banned by trying to communicate with my team in BGs :slight_smile: Some people cant handle a little bit of harsh instructions and left me with a 6 day ban :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is really something demotivating to find you need to spend 100h to get off-set pieces. And if you want to play this game on an alt, farming PVP gear is really something that requires you to be a jobless. I think Blizzard should understand that an average age of TBC players is <30 years old, and adult people have less time for games due to different IRL activities and duties.

So this is really needed to reduce amount of required honor points. Otherwise, less new people will play on arena, more people will just raid log once per week

It seems most people agree with this. blizzard please increase honor gains. PvP’ers are fleeing from TBC because of this

[14:18:48] [NIT] Arathi Basin Honor: 55 Time: 14 minutes Rep: (The League of Arathor +20)

~4 games per hour = 200 honor per hour.

17.8k per offpiece

89 hours per offpiece. No problemo

Let’s say the avarage player has 3 hours to spend on the game per day.
Thats 1 month for 1 offpiece.

This is for the casual player who does not play in alliance premades and faces horde 5/10 stacks all day with the regular 3 shaman setup on blacksmith easily crushing it versus ally cuck ret paladins with 8.9k hp

1 Like

+1 for honor gain absolutely sucks. The nelf male monk telling people to play retail (lol) sucks too.

+1 , fast do changes now

+1 , fast do changes now

Didn’t they already reduce the cost of the PvP gear ?

I don’t really agree with you. Honor gear is not supposed to be easy to get.

But the way Blizzard has organized matchmaking is making the game a silly afk fest thanks to these stupid premades. Solo players go afk when they realize they are facing a premade, and the premade players go afk after they have capped the required nodes.

All Blizzard would have to do is match all players who joined as a group against other grouped players. Solo queue would be a totally separate phenomenon. However, for some idiotic reason they haven’t done this and this is leading cause why battlegrounds suck in current TBC.

I dont think increasing it by 50% would make it easy. Just not insufferable.

And besides the honor gear is not the best gear, that comes from arena. the real PvP content

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.