Horde and Alliance WPvP Guilds and Communities

Join a WPvP guild and community - there’s no shortage of group WPvP activities.

War Mode WPvP Guilds

Normal and RP realm WM shards are separate. However, in WM you can potentially see guilds from any EU realm. Your character must be on the guild’s realm or a connected realm to join.

Alliance

Horde

War Mode WPvP Communities

Communities are region wide, and you can join more than one community even if already in a guild.

Alliance

Horde

Classic WPvP Guilds

Realm based WPvP, with emphasis on community. Your character must be on the guild’s realm to join.

Alliance

Horde

WPvP Blizzard Groups

Similar to War Mode Communities, except not limited to a single faction.

Alliance

• None - add to list or create one

Horde

Mixed

• None - add to list or create one

Suggest

English language Classic WPvP guilds or War Mode WPvP guilds and communities, or WPvP Blizzard groups - reply with guild type Classic or War Mode, faction, guild/community/group name, realm if guild, and recruitment link. Guilds and communities that primarily WPvP are preferred, or they must at least be WPvP active.
8 Likes

Just for the record, it’s worth noting that “Clan Warsong” is neither a guild, nor a bnet community, and the poster is based on Howling Fjord; a Russian realm - and thus requires phasing to be visible to EU players within WM.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn’t noticed - I removed that “guild”.

I am not sure about the “The Hundred Companions” community, I know they have recruited for WPvP in the past, but they are also recruiting for other activities too. If anyone has been in “The Hundred Companions” please let me know if they are WPvP. Thanks.

If anyone knows of more Horde and Alliance guilds/communities, where WPvP is a regular part of their activity, please let me know so I can add to the list. Thanks!

Edit:
I added The Shade to guild list. They seem to do WPvP, but other stuff too. Maybe you can boost their WPvP activity. If you know of other WPvP active guilds, please let me know.

The invite link for One Hundred Companions might not be working. There is a second inv link on their recruitment thread to try. If you can’t join, let me know and I’ll remove them from the above list.

Edit:
Had to remove The 100 Companions, their invite links on recruitment page are all expired. Need a Horde WPvP community for my list. If you make one, you can get members without too much difficulty. Let me know it’s details and I’ll help promote it.

Edit:
Removed The Shade Horde guild from list… not WPvP enough.

???

3 Likes

Just going by their recruitment page - which says they still do some WPvP. If I can find a more dedicated Horde WPvP guild will add them. If you know any let me know pls. But, maybe if some Horde WPvPers join Shade… ye never know.

Edit:
Okay I removed The Shade for not being WPvP enough. I was just too keen to have some Horde on the list… but ye, they should at minimum be more WPvP than PvE. Instead, I urge someone to create a Horde WPvP community, and from that form a WPvP guild. You can do it! I’ll help promote it.

Edit:
I added Project PvP (name tbc) to Horde guild and community list. Check it out!

1 Like

Me and my boys run the most professional ganking guild on AD horde. Look at our video on youtube it’s called [The Rise of the Highlord]. In the description there you will see everything you need. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve added link to my wpvp guild and community list :+1:

If you or anyone else knows of more Horde WPvP guilds and communties, and Alliance ones too… please let me know! Cheers.

1 Like

Ey, join a wpvp guild and community for group wpvp!

Alliance Defence Force was added to WPvP Guilds

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

[World Defense] Invite code is no longer valid.
[PvP Playground] Invite link leads me to a blank page.

Thx for pointing that out. Expiring links are a big problem, and can only hope the community owners fix.

Solutions…

For pvp playground, scroll down their post till you see the owner’s battle tag and add it, then request inv.

For world defense, sry, can only hope they update their link to the never expire type.

Edit:

1. Fixed - I got a new inv link for World Defense, hopefully a non expiring one.
  2. Patched - added in brackets beside PvP Playground to use Battle Tag, since their link is having problems. The community owner makes that suggestion in their recruitment post.
  3. Added Vindictive Nightmare - Defias Brotherhood to Horde guild list.

More added to list, and first classic guild on list. Lemme know if any links expired, etc. thx.

[Unnamed wPvP] Invite link expired.

Thought it might, gonna have to remove it. Thx.

Thank you for the initiative. I miss the good old days of the World Defense channel. Here’s hoping this works.

1 Like

Yw! And now you can join a Horde community named ‘World Defense’, report those Alliance gankers in community chat!

Added Honor Capped to Classic WPvP guilds list.

Greetings and Salutations,
please add Zylos Hand to the classic WPvP guild list.

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipotent

Will do, if you give me a link to your recruitment page.

1 Like

We arent mass recruiting, hence no direct recruitment page,
we got a website, which will be revamped with the advent of classic.

www (dot)zyloshand(dot)com

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipotent