Horde BG Que Times Problem Ideas Fixes

As you all know the Horde BG Honor Grind is impossibel for normal Humans. The average que time it says 55min+ and is 1hour 30min+ and dont come to me like you can do world pvp in this time.

A normal Human has Work a Girlfriend Family and we are forced in 10hour non stop Honor Grind not even get 3k Honor when we dont turn in Marks for greater Honor to enter Arena.

The only thing they can changed that if Horde get 5 Times more Honor per Battleground so they not forced to turn in Marks and Problem would be safe, Alliance can do 10/15man Premade win in 5min instant que evry BG except AV where they also can do Premades.

Factionchange will be the only Idea from Blizzard why? Because they only care about Money and it could even happen that even more Alliance swap to Horde Side for Pve.

For Alliance they dont care they have there Honor and they hate the Horde because we are forced to kill evry singel green Alliance LvL Player to even have Chance to get 3k Honor in 10Hours. Its literly a Joke the most pvp Players will never continu when patch 9.1 comes out, only the TBC Privat Server tryhards that mostly dont have a Job anyway.

You need to do this Grind evry singel Arena Season and if you have 2 Chars and wanna make them Bis you can play 24hour quit your Job and can never do somthing else.

Fix this Issue by give Horde 5x Times more Honor, the Faction Change will make this Problem worse. Because TBC is 90% pve Expention and all the pve Alliance will swap sides. Ofc you can say they never que BGS anyway but thats not 100% true.

Atleast thats my Opinion. Greetings and have a nice Day

3 Likes

There are thousands of threads with this exact topic… it’s getting boring at this point…

3 Likes

maybe someone will answer and make it interesting for everyone

If your bored, you can just leave the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bored about the topic not the forums in general…

i mean you not wanna have a change as alliance i get that, but its a major Issue that makes many Tousend Players Quit the Game longer Arena Que Times same Enemys etc. You must be retarded if you think that Retail Players wanna check out TBC lvl up a Toon to 70 and wanna enjoin Arena and then they need 500 Hour Honor Grind.

2 Likes

Well why are you reading about the topic and replying to the topic then?
Just ignore all the threads about this topic and focus on the ones, that YOU care about?

I do care for horde ques, hence why i stopped playing this warrior and levelled my paladin i posted on earlier. but the fault is not with Blizzard but with the playerbase so fix your own mistakes like i did and enjoy que times, honor gains and arena.

“You must be retarded if you think that Retail Players wanna check out TBC lvl up a Toon to 70 and wanna enjoin Arena and then they need 500 Hour Honor Grind.” I don’t think anyone has said that.

To see if there is anything new in this topic but there isn’t, it’s the same nonsense and requests. Better the OP looks to other forum posts on the same subject and replys instead of starting a new thread where people make the same arguments.

No what i told in this Topic everyone that playd this Game for 12 Years know that the Main Thing for Blizzard is all about Money. That wasnt true in the early Expentions but later on with all the Shop etc and they will make Factionchange for sure.

In Classic there wasnt a Char Transfer Blizzard made it and maked Millions of Dollars same will happen to Factionchange. If they would increase the Honor for 1 Faction still both Faction would have it more Fun and the Horde one will still be forced to sit 2hour Ques but the Grind takes less Time.

Yet your still siting here replying to a thread that supposedly “bore” you.
I think you just want to silence the horde players who wants changes, as I see that you are against them :slight_smile:

there is not 1 topic that say that horde need increasd Honor on all Privat Server they gived Alliance 3 time more Honor ore anything to fix issues but Blizzard dosent do anything.

There is but you have to do some digging on other hundreds of post that have communication in them and you see this topic be brought up plenty of times.

@Theferalone - Ahh yes i’m against changes because this is a legacy game not current. you knew what you signed up for but yet want blizzard to help you poor decision. if your sole purpose is to play PVP/BGs or even a large part of it, you made a terrible decision going horde.

I also made that poor decision and levelled an alliance character, blizzard have already given you a paid* boost also but i can almost guarantee that 95% of horde pvp players boosted another horde character…

I highly doubt they will implement faction change and merc que as this is a player made issue and not blizzard not making enough servers to begin with so gave realm*transfers… make your bed

So?

If a lot of people quit playing horde on classic over this, the queue timers will normalize automatically.

Problem solves itself.

:+1:

5 Likes

There is no limit to how much horde babies can QQ.

1 Like

yeah man totally

Until we get a solution or atleast a god damn answer we wont stop.

You’ve been given a solution, Re-Roll Alliance.

You will not receive any other solution nor do you deserve one.

2 Likes

I don’t care if you don’t stop to be honest, it’s pathetic at this point.

1 Like

you are pathetic, go enjoy your instant queues instead of trolling here

1 Like