[Horde] EU english - Tarren mill - Senior Citizens looking for new players for Dragonflight AOTC + raid Achievements and possibly a glimps into Mythic raiding

[H] [Tarren Mill] “Senior Citizens” is recruiting for extra members for our 2 day AotC raid team, in Dragonflight Our main goal will be to achieve AotC and when the team is up for it have a try at some mythic bosses. Achievements will be done at the end of the raid season.

Past tiers:
AoTC Achieved each tier since guild creation.

Us:
We are a laid back group of people with a friendly attitude who just want to have a community to experience WoW together, the guild was started back in Legion but due to various reasons in Shadowlands we have found ourselves rebuilding after Blizzard dropped the ball on content and cubicle crawling, No really some members decided to retire for various reasons and we’re now looking to get going with a fresh set of faces in the team.
We offer:
A group of laid back friends with a serious attitude towards raiding and M+ runs.
Experienced players with many starting in Vanilla, we’re most in latter stages of our 30’s and early 40’s.

Our expectations:
English speaking and willing to use your mic
High activity
Knowledge about your class and spec
Willingness to improve and do your part
Ability to come prepared for the content with consumables etc

Schedule (Server Time):
Thursdays: 20:00 - 23:00
Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00

We will have a break roughly around 21:30. (Situation Dependant)

What we are looking for:
We are looking for active players that do not just want to raid log but also take part in mythic+ runs and possibly other activities too.
More importantly we value a friendly attitude and generally great ethos that mix well with the guild over any specific class or ability as long as you have a mentallity to want to improve.
Having raid logs to show that you can carry your weight in raids go a long way, but we can be flexible on that and give out trial without logs if we believe the person behind the PC is a good match for us.

Tanks: Looking for 2 tanks

Healers: Full

DPS: multiple spots open !

We are always looking for social and friendly people to join for outside of raid activities

If you’re interested in joining then feel free to reach out to any of the officers below.

Bnet tags:
Doomie#2215
S7AY3R#2776

Hey! I’m all in for your guild, I did sent a request in-game. happy to join!

Hi there!
Returning player.
I may not quite be what you are after right now, but I will add you and see :slight_smile:

Bnet: Ade#11403

i started over from scratch at tarren mill horde cus nobody of my alliance friends are playing anymore… atm i am under geared but i feel like i could bring something extra to ur roster :slight_smile: i am just desperate in search for a new home… i’ve been a curve raider since BFA. i’ll add you.

Hiya Döomïë,

Are you still looking to recruit. Am playing alliance atm but would be willing to move to Horde.

Cheers,
Salaneth

New recruitment has started for Dragonflight come have a look :slight_smile:

Havoc is looking for mythic guild
I sent a request in Bnet

Looking for new members to boost our ranks !! 2 tanks and a few dps