Horde guild seeking raiding alliance with another

Punished is a small casual Horde cross-realm raiding guild which is seeking a possible “alliance” with another small guild which is also struggling in getting enough people together for raid nights. Most probably having 2 guilds come together on few set nights might increase the chance of not having to PUG what is missing as well as giving more chance/options/ideas to progress further into the content.

Why alliance and not a merger you might wonder? Merger needs one guild to move servers, leave behind everything and decisions about various other things have to be made which most probably won’t be liked by some. Hence a cross realm raiding alliance I feel is more beneficial for both sides, cause we get to keep our identities while having the chance to clear content without the need fill in spots for leavers after a wipe :slight_smile:

TL:DR about us: casual, raiding already with few people not from our realm, mature fun loving older members, goal is AotC each tier, 2 nights per week (Wed/Thurs 21 to 00)

If you are interested, add me on discord: Mari#6813

Our main recruitment topic can be found here: [H] Punished - seeking HEALER & DPS

we have done this with another guild who I know some1 via ingame. and it has worked out pretty well. we have got 7/9 hc and 2/2 nm. yet still low numbers being around 12/13 people and we all know the 10 raider mark is s**t for raids but good luck with looking for people

The proposal for raiding alliance with another small Horde guild is still on the table. IF you are interested please contact me on discord.

1 Like