Horde - Has really bad DKs/Paladins - Discussion

Before I go on my rant bout DKS/Paladins. we need discuss the “DPS” issues we have on the horde. This is to help you. not to insult you. but holy crap could you please please give the tank 5 seconds before you spam go ham. are trying get yourself killed.

I get it want to do alots of damage. I love dps do lots of damage. but waiting 5 seconds before you go ham is a standard in classic. this game heavily gear based. if you have tank lower level then you or isn’t as geared as you will take aggro. you will die. there only so many taunts one can give

instead of shaming you getting angry let give you some tips “DOWNLOAD A THREAT METER ADD ON”

problem solved once you understand what is threat what cause it. how it can be managed your fantasic dps

now lets talk about DKs and Paladins. first of all I love these jobs but skill required play these jobs alot players lack. not only do they lack. they see themselfs as professionals. watch is a joke

I seen retribution paladins only use crusader strike, divine storm and judgement. god damn forbid you ever use hand of sac lay on hands or hand of protection on ANY of Team mates. like have anything else better to do! you have 3 button rotations that is hit crap ton of auto attacks. whats your problems use your other skills did you think gonna just be 3 button class no no even rolled dps you still heal or should what is lay of hands

USE DIVINE PLEA!

Not everyone knows this but there is glyph you can get makes lay on hands “HEAL MP” wow isn’t that great Not single paladin uses it. like they have better things to do

you do know bubble the mage/warlock when casting aoe spell means they deal 0 threat when hand or sarc the tank and bubble yourself you take no damage hell even have protection talent that reduces whole parties damage by 20% and nuffily that with bubble

but no we get these 3 button wonders who only use those 3 button don’t do anything supportive that is not all your job is capable off . not even trying

doesn’t talk to other paladins about what judgements to use cause if didn’t know this judgement wisdom and light stacks

don’t use proper seals. when holy spec or just those seals like so post too, what i find insulting is ppl call Paladin easy. its easy play but hard master

here let me give you some help. DOWNLOAD HEAL BOT or VuhDo Addon all have to do click on person icon with a mouse how great that so simple

Death Knights Trigger me the most - why role a DPS when constantly taunting monsters off the tank. do not know your grip is 100% taunt. do not know that damage over time effects cause butt load of threat. your dps spec but you never take threat reduction talent like everyone else doesn’t want to die

Why not do something i don’t know useful for the tank in your group like mind freeze caster force them stop casting making them go into melee range. ton of casters not one dk uses anti-magic shell . love of all thats unholy control your dumb ghoul. rant over

I think that you’ll have an easier time the further into wrath we get. People will learn their classes better and do better

I hope so i love tanking i really do. but sometimes i jsut want smash face in wall or something

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.