Horde in random bgs right now

17 losses in a row in a random bg horde side, this is normal to you blizzard?

This is RANDOM battlegrounds we’re talking about. I have absolutely no idea how we’re 2 days into this expansion and it’s already this retardedly disbalanced, holy mother of god.

25 Likes

Absolutely the same… Alliance winning every single match+gaining 50%more honor for win. Thats seem to be the reason why there is already every team of alliance is full geared…

5 Likes

Yeah Horde need this buff 2, 100%sure Allianz is not in need of this

2 Likes

how is that the fault of blizzard?
Horde was dominating BGs all the time for the past years.

Now that gear advantage was gone, alliance destroys horde. Kinda refreshing.
Of course now alliance will have a short gear advantage but lets face it, you basically need like 10k honor to be geared. Whether you win or not and especially with the 3 honor quests, it goes very quickly.

10 Likes

Horde wasn’t dominating because of gear, because there wasn’t a gear advantage before BfA and that was the time you could talk about something like dominance.
Meanwhile that dominance really didn’t exist but was tied to specific BG were Horde was better - Alliance btw always dominated Alterac for example.

I can’t tell if the experience now is different, but I don’t think any faction should have a buff in BG that gives them more loot or else.

3 Likes

How is it Blizzards fault that the enemy team played better? What do you want them to do? Hop on their WoW characters and carry you?

The buff is there to encourage Alliance to play, as everyone plays Horde now. The purpose is to shorten your wait times. You can play Mercenary mode Alliance when the NPC becomes available.

2 Likes

You’re pretty funny. The expansion was released 2 days ago when I made the post, TWO DAYS. How is it fair to give the alliance a 50% honor buff this early? I read people had 25+ losses IN A ROW, you think that’s normal and acceptable? This is beyond broken, if you think this is normal go get a doctor.

It is blizzards fault because the consequences are pretty obvious. In this case there is absolutely NO REASON to even pvp as horde right now! Alliance is farming honor to get 340 gear that they can upgrade up to 366 fast while horde is literally in the dirt.

6 Likes

What is broken about it? 10 players on each side, maps are mostly a mirror, same gear. How do you suggest Blizzard help you?

Would imagine it is based on some algorithm of people playing, just like other queue incentives such as increased tank rewards in PvE queues.

It’s not my fault you are losing your BGs, no need to vent on me. The only constant in your BGs is you.

Um, Horde had enlistment buff too last night so not sure what you’re on about? Alliance lost the enlistment buff because we had too many players signing up.

4 Likes

I suggest blizzard don’t give ridiculous buffs this early when it involves gearing, the result is very obvious. The entire system is broken, that’s what is. Wouldn’t have 20-30 losses in a row if it was fair, now would we?

18 hours ago btw, buddy.

2 Likes

Like Darkchas said, Alliance lost the buff at some point yesterday. It’s probably an algorithm to get the less populated faction to play. Also first few days of expansion, next week might be completely different.

On an unrelated matter, since I see you are a MM Hunter, how do you feel MM is doing in BGs right now? I played MM in Shadowlands and already miss it, but the prepatch gutted it a lot dmgwise.

feeling bad for you :smiley:

I’ve won all of the 30+ BGs I’ve played so far in DF.

BTW: THERE IS CRAFTED PVP GEAR, craft/buy it from the AH. You horde guys should get that before entering the first BGs, if you don’t want to get rolled over the first days (you can farm the first rank of honor gear reaaaaally fast)

3 Likes

noticed this after 3rd, went to check forums after 15th loss in a row when i finally finished that 1500 honor quest :smiley:
either something is very wrong with horde, or is this very far from random…

4 Likes

Is Merc mode active?

Horde had Enlistment buff several times during the day yesterday. You need a very little amount of honor to be able to buy the FULL honor set. And you could also buy gear from the AH. You can’t come here and talk about gear unbalance in Dragonflight. If you lost, the enemy team was simply better. Horde players man…you are hilarious.

3 Likes

no it’s not and it shouldn’t be because no one would play on horde side.

Typical case of HcH - Horde crying Hard.

7 Likes

how is it fault of blizzard that the balance of bgs is totally destroyed and every game is a stomp because of the 50% alliance honor gain buff and alliance is already fully geared??? did i read that right??

2 Likes

Finally after 18 years they win more haha

Horde better start forming those premade groups.

3 Likes