Horde Killing Low Levels ins STV

Hi there!

So, for the past 2 hours these horde have ganked low levels and killed NPCs in Northerns STV. I have tried to report them but since nothing is happening I will try to post this. I would not be surpriced if this gets taken down.

ßoozt - Kazzak (hunter)

Spauda - Silvermoon (rogue)

Wixc - Kazzak (priest)

I wonder when Blizzard will do something about ghese Grievers!

Have you tried turning war mode off?

Not the point. The point is they kill Low levels and NPC’s so its impossible to quest. I wanted to level with the extra XP that WM gives but that is impossible since max level players can STILL kill low levels that has not chance of fighting back.

Welcome to my world back in WoD @ Defias Brotherhood.
I hope they treat you as good as allies did treat me back then.

Cheers!

Then turn WM off. With WM off, you’ll be able to quest, and even without the warmode bonus, you’ll get more XP than with it on and getting camped.

There’s no point in reporting them, killing low level players is not against any rules. (Naming & shaming people on the forums is, however.)

1 Like

Killing NPC’s is not allowed. Unless they changed the rules on that. And I’m not shaming them, I am exposing a problem that should be adressed.

Using Warmode give the option to attack others in the world. That is called World PvP. But killing players 100 levels below you that gives no reward what so ever - that is plain and simple harrashment.

This is what happens when you are entering WM and give the opposite faction the pleasure because of your greediness for some extra experience that turned out to be not worth your while.

I see, you are part of the problem then. You play the game to ruin others experience. Good job !

I never do this but if I got ganked in WM I would just log off for 10 minutes so they get bored and then I would ress and hs to SW and turn WM off.

I don’t even quest dailys or anything in WM because it’s a waste of my time to fight while questing, I would only go there to fight other players.

No, it is not. It’s getting rid of reinforcements. Kill them while they’re weak. Why would anyone play fair in a fantasy war? It’s not a sport.

You are naming them, which is against the forum rules.

Exactly.

WM OFF is more like time efficient mode.
WQ’s or either leveling is not a part of the game’s progression or endgame anyways, id rather waste as less time possible with them.

Went WM on just once for 20 minutes while leveling this monk in BFA, until i saw 4x120’s chasing me a 117? All around voldun, nah. Its a total waste of time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.