Horde Premade BATTLEGROUNDS!

2 of 1 battlegrounds I join I fight against premade horde. Yes they have right to form an premade but it is unfair for casual players like me. Back in the days premades were matched with premades but the classic que system do not care for match making and its trash. Even the mid week and mid day we fight and farmed against horde premades. Do Blizzlard take action about this issue? I doubt it bu if it goes like that I have to quit WOW. I want to play pvp but at this point it gives no joy and it is clearly an exploitation.

5 Likes

it’s not horde specific. Solo allies are matched against horde premades, and solo hordes are constantly matched against ally premades as well.

This problem has always been existing but it is now beyond control. Back in days, solo players were facing a premade in 10% BGs, now its 90% if not more and it is completely unplayable.

Typical 5-man mongoloid premade is 2 fire mages, 2 healers and a random melee, i can’t count how many times i saw this combo. Winning like this against PuGs make them believe they are good players

Random BG should have 2 separate queues for solo / premades, that’s the only way to get rid of this cancer and save what can still be saved in pvp

Remove “queue as group” in “random bg” and problem solved. Random should mean random, not full premade or half premade.

If you queue at same time as somone in your group, on friends or bnet, you should face a one min delay to enter.

You can go to voice comms, sure, but that’s more hassel. If you still have someone in your group that’s a friend or on bnet, you shouldnt get to enter with them.

3 Likes

That’s false. Back in the old days, premades were matched against anybody that signed up. Actually, it was worse back in the old days because premades could scout and dodge each other: they can’t do that now.

If you’re going to cry about something, at least get your information correct.

Nice little retail mentality you have there.

“Oi this is a solo-RPG not an MMORPG! No friends allowed!!!”

was it not ruski pre made problem now talk about eu premade forgive me fight fire whit fire

theet bone i will be vicktorys

Fire the ones who removed templates and added effects back to pvp.

Also permanently ban every person that voiced against templates.

Or not, almost every pvper who casually pvped quit this game anyways.

Greetings comrade, I hear you hate the capitalist system where putting effort into your character gives you an unfair advantage.

Join us in Heroes of the Storm where everybody is equal.

Seriously; if you want templates, you shouldn’t be playing an MMORPG. Go somewhere else; my suggestion would be “back to school”.

Overlooking the shaky assumption that x hates putting effort into their character (or that ’effort’ is uniquely identified by #M+ one farms) …that’s a fairly apt analogy, highlighting the gross inequity of balance & power between those at the top (”I’m alright, Jack”) & everyone else.
Infact, under that philosophy, why not merge all BG brackets - lvl20 vs lvl120?

…& learn how equality, balance & fairness have absolutely no place in competitive sports (…& may even result in starvation & gulags).

60k vs 600k is good.
Gear should matter more than skill.
Ignorance is strength.

They already did, it’s called Party Sync.

Do 120’s (who put all that extra effort into gearing) get to retain all their earned super-strength?

If one were to believe the crying on this board; yes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.